Maxamania III - Detroit, MI - May 20,2023 - We're Back!

5 Likes

If anyone wants my spot for u of m please take it. Sadly can’t get out of work as planned.

Look forward to seeing everyone at max tomorrow.

4 Likes

Duck club invading!

15 Likes

Manians,

I am assuming the persona of Kazuchika Okada, or The Rainmaker.

In a past life, The Rainmaker was a villian, but I’ve changed.
Today, I make rain. Tomorrow, I part the clouds.

I offer the course a good chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight. However, they should be clear by early Saturday morning.

It will feel cold in the morning. By your tee times it should be in the mid-50s. 50% cloud cover. By the afternoon, it will be in the mid-60s. Moderate 10mph NW’ly winds however may be a little gusty, 15-20mph. Maybe pants and Qzip?

Glad this is a boring forecast.
Have a day!

9 Likes

Maki BG a recommendation to everyone, take carts today for pace of play/ incoming weather so no one gets rained on!

1 Like

Also, major watching

Am I fully prepared to walk and get rained on the last 6 holes? Absolutely. Am I going to oppose riding? Not in the slightest.

1 Like

timing of the storms today looks to be 330pm and after.

1 Like

My 1pm tee time group

6 Likes

giphy (1)

6 Likes

Current snapshot of radar as of 4:30. The system still not hitting Ann Arbor at that time. Hoping it continues to track north and miss us.

4 Likes

Clubs made it from BOS. In the Uber and ETA is 11:26
giphy (61)

8 Likes

Boys, how was today’s round? I am fully boned up for tomorrow!

1 Like

Happy to report the good guys get the win today, with me winning 3 and 1 against @Manhattan . Good thing I played the 1240 tee time!

5 Likes

Good win Dan! Carry those positive swings into tomorrow and have yourself a day!

4 Likes

Lord willing the driver stays half way competent.

5 Likes

Cooler than today, but looking really nice for weather.

11 Likes

Yeah, for January. *sorry i am lashing out. I did not pack sweatpants.

2 Likes

This is prime shorts weather!

2 Likes

3 Likes