Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

Hopefully there are still spots. Have been wanting to sign up for an event and Rackham is where I learned to play. Great to see it get some love.

3 Likes

Sign up sheet is in the first post. Jump on in. Try to fill in any empty spots in the list. Payment info is in the first post as well.

Welcome aboard and hope we see you there!

1 Like

Took advantage of the sunshine and just cracking 40 degrees yesterday to get out to Rackham. Course was in pretty good shape all things considered except for this temporary water hazard off 3 tee.

5 Likes

hell yeah, I am heading out to tee it up soon myself, cant fuckin wait

1 Like

I finally joined the Refuge just to sign up for this! I’m pumped to play with y’all!

6 Likes

Hell yeah, man! Welcome! Do you live in the area?

1 Like

Thanks, man! I live in Midtown Detroit!

2 Likes

Paid.

1 Like

Next Friday, April 22nd, is 4 weeks out from the UMGC round. Or in other words, 2 weeks out from the absolute earliest we can start booking tee times.

I’ll round up everyone on the list so far and send out a message on that day (I’ve set myself a reminder). We can try to get a handle on exactly how many hosts we currently have, and see if we can finagle a few more, and then start talking about potential tee times.

I already know the answer, but just in case I’m going to try and contact the GM again this year and see if there is anything we could do to make it a little less of a crapshoot on tee time booking and see if we can get secure any of them earlier, or maybe allow some of us to double book, etc. They were pretty stoked about Tourist Sauce last year, so maybe we can get sweet talk them into an exception of some sort.

8 Likes

I have the 1 week booking window as an alum, but not the 2 week window the pass holders get. And I can’t play that Friday until 1130 or 12 (I’m working from 8-10) so I can take out later arrivals.

1 Like

@jsauce and I have one more spot available in an Airbnb. 417 split 3 ways. I have it booked Thursday night through Sunday morning. Let me know if you want the spot.

https://abnb.me/WoogEROIfpb

2 Likes

@chefcycle Can I tentatively snag it, and let you know for sure by Monday? Still firming up my plans, but this would be perfect. That is, if @jsauce allows it after seeing my golf game in person last summer in Peoria!

4 Likes

Where are you guys staying? Did you sign up for the UM rounds?

Ya we are both in if there’s room for um. The place is about 10 mins from Rackham.

1 Like

It’s yours!

1 Like

4 Likes

Perfect- thank you fellas! Will confirm for sure, but I think that will work. Thank you!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just realized I have to drop out, 9 ball qualifier that weekend to win a trip to Vegas. Gonna be missing everyone!

2 Likes

Boo. Hiss.

3 Likes

5 Likes