Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

Just when you think you know someone they pivot hard.

6 Likes

Are we a go then for a puff puff pass pairing? I donā€™t know what to do to indicate that on the sheet haha.

3 Likes

Ill relay it to the powers that be!

2 Likes

@paroutfromhere @waver82 @blackhammer - I got you all paired up if Iā€™m reading this right.

Hereā€™s another call for everyone to update your handicaps and list your pairing requests. Iā€™m going to start putting them together early next week!

If anyone knows Max Muncey or Kurt Chapelle, please let me know who theyā€™re friends with so I can group them appropriately. I donā€™t see them on the refuge.

3 Likes

@JDGAFFLIN I just added and paid for my Non-Nest Member brother John Van Buren. @paroutfromhere Please pair us up with Morikawa for Prez.
We will do our best to ā€œGet Him Involvedā€.
Thank you!

4 Likes

@Brentdtw is in charge of the pairings, good sir!

Can I join you guys or are we playing as threes?

2 Likes

I was planning on fouromes with a couple threesomes, so go ahead and add these guys next your name on the spreadsheet.

Edit: My mistake, I think thereā€™s already a fourth (@jasona93 unless that was added in error.

3 Likes

My bad, I added to the wrong row. Fixed.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a massive cooler that I volunteered to bring as a community cooler. Is that still wanted/needed?

2 Likes

Yes please. Thanks.

1 Like

I brought one last year. Can do again this year, if itā€™s needed.

1 Like

Sounds good. We can place some smaller ones at different tee boxes.

1 Like

Also in for a cooler

1 Like

What yaā€™ll wanna drink?

Do folks enjoy New Holland Brewing? I could provide some of their beers to fill the coolers.

2 Likes

Will bring some of my :beers: favorites from Chicago.

1 Like

Yes. Thanks!

1 Like

Awesome! I will try and snag a couple mixed cases to help fill the coolers.

2 Likes

We are bringing beer to fill up coolers? I can pitch in.

I will pick them up in Ohio (no deposit)!

4 Likes