Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

What time do we tee off? Trying to figure out if I should spend the night over there on Friday since I’m coming from Grand Rapids.

1 Like

I’m thinking an 8:30 shotgun start. Be at the course by 8 for sign in, etc.

1 Like

Anything special I need to do to sign up a non-Nest member for the event or just add them to the sheet? Buddy of mine was supposed to be out of town but is now interested in playing.

Awesome.

Just put his name on the sheet and reference your name in one of the boxes right of the paid box.

2 Likes

Awesome, will do!

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone here will be interested, but I know how much you guis all like good merch, so I wanted to share. For our GFPD event this year (this is the foundation that funds research for Max’s disorder and where the Maxamania funds will go this year), our T-shirt vendor made us a custom online store.

Apologize for the last minute notice, but the shop is closing today (April 25th), so place an order quickly if you’re interested. They are seriously the comfiest and softest t-shirts and baseball tees ever, and the hoodies, q-zips, and hats are super sharp.

If anyone wants to place an order, I’ll bring the goodies to Maxamania and deliver them personally. Just send me a DM after you order so I can keep track. Or if you aren’t going to the event, we’ll ship them to you afterwards.

I can’t believe we’re less than a month out!!

2 Likes

Email Update sent out. If you haven’t paid yet, get that over ASAP. If you can’t make, please take your name off the sign-up list. Course rental charge is due May 1st, so please make sure to send your payment.

3 Likes

Even when it’s a long shot, you still gotta shoot your shot! 4 of the 7 needed UMGC tee times are locked up, 2 for the morning crew and 2 for the afternoon.

I’ll try to round up everyone in the sign sheet into a group message tomorrow and get everyone on the same page.

11 Likes

Damn! Great work.

Unfortunately had to pull my name off the list. Have to work that day now so I won’t be able to be at the course. Hoping to make a UMGC round if there are open spots

Boo. Hiss.

Going through the list I didn’t see your name, and want to make sure it wasn’t removed during some editing/house cleaning. (I’m terrible with these sheets…)

Still plan on attending?

I’ve been required to WD.

Sorry my friend. I know the event will be fantastic.

2 Likes

No worries. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t screw anything up.

I haven’t received a payment from the following:

I need to lock the course down this week, so please submit a payment ASAP. If you can’t attend please remove your name from the sign up list. I appreciate it.

@lapplebee , @Jalspurg , @murphornothin , @Browcoww77 , @PlumLife @Kerry , @cfrench

I haven’t received a payment from the following:

I need to lock the course down this week, so please submit a payment ASAP. If you can’t attend please remove your name from the sign up list. I appreciate it.

@JBors , @natelapeer , @UncleDrew , @TheGhost

Sorry about that. Crazy week.

Need to talk to my wife tonight as my family obligations that weekend are stacking up. Still hoping to make it, but very much a fluid situation right now.

2 Likes

@JDGAFFLIN I sent my payment over! Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks!!

1 Like

@JDGAFFLIN How are we looking on total numbers? I know there’s been a few drop since the original signup - do we need to do some marketing around the board if we have spots opening up? Some may be interested but just assume it’s still full from the original mad dash to sign up.

2 weeks to go!!!

1 Like