Match Play Atop the Hill at Stoneleigh

Awesome!

Thanks @drh1016 for resurrecting this

Rooftop patio will make for great after drinks and laughs.

1 Like

Definitely in!

1 Like

@Soly any planned trips up to Va this spring we could plan the event around to get NLU crew participation?

No current plans unfortunately.

In, dependent on date. Easy drive for me.

We received our clubā€™s event schedule this past week and really like the last weekend of March for this outing. How does that weekend look for everyone?

7 Likes

I like it!

Would work well for me

Works for me too

Works here, I believe.

As much as I donā€™t want to, Iā€™m gonna have to bow out for that weekend. Iā€™ll take my name off the sheet.

Do we have an official date for this yet?

Waiting to hear back from head pro for a few questions weā€™ve had but havenā€™t heard back. Plan to go out tomorrow to hit balls so was going to try to meet in person to iron a few things out but 95% positive Sunday, March 27th will be our date.

2 Likes

So sorry to break the news for the second year in a row guys, but our club will not allow us to hold the outing on March 27th any longer. We started organizing this last year but things arose in our schedule that did not allow us to hold the outing at that time.

Since then, our club has had a transfer of head golf professionals, and with that has come a new rule pertaining to events for the 2022 year. Upon what was supposed to be confirmation of our date, we were made aware that if it were to be a public outing we would have to change to a date Monday through Thursday. Stoneleigh will no longer be allowing outside tournaments on weekends at this time. Sorry to everyone that was hoping to make it out to beautiful Round Hill!

Hopefully I will finally get a chance to meet a bunch of you guys this year at some of the other local events!

2 Likes

Iā€™m playing Sunday at 2 oā€™clock if anyone wants to join me

Just signed up then saw the last message. WHOMP WHOMP

Back in the Purcellville area until April timeframe. Let me know if anyone wants to catch a round together. We have Midwest roots, so this cold isnā€™t the least bit unpalatable.

1 Like