Match Play Atop the Hill at Stoneleigh

Shouldn’t be a problem but will confirm today!

1 Like

Good evening everyone,

Unfortunately, @Shankapotomous and I have been overcome with obligations we didn’t originally know about for the planned weekend of the tournament.

Regrettably, we will be rescheduling the tournament from November 14th to some time in the spring. We are very sorry as we know many of you were excited to come out and take part. We were equally excited to showcase our beautiful home course and hope to see each of you come spring!

This will actually work in our favor as we will be able to plan an even more exciting tournament and apply for NIT status as well.

8 Likes

Count me in for the spring event

1 Like

That’s a bummer! My family lives in Purcellville and were members there up until last year. My pops and I played the MG for three straight years. Post round beverages at Dirt Farm will be a must. Keep us posted and you’ll have another two to add to the list!

Post 2019 MG with the family:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Will definitely keep everyone posted!

The owners of Dirt Farm are the parents of my son’s best friend so that’s definitely a possibility

1 Like

What’s up everyone?

@Shankapotomous and I have been talking and while we couldn’t make the outing happen last fall we’d love to try to get everyone together still at our home course! Right now we are looking to have everyone out on a Sunday sometime this spring. We are wanting to gauge interest before we start looking at dates and such.

With that being said…who’s in??

1 Like

I am game!

1 Like

In

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Loving the interest so far! Will try to get a fresh sign up sheet up tonight

We’ve had a good bit of interest rather quickly…

Interest sheet below!

Count me in.

1 Like

Have any of you guys had the chance to make it out to Stoneleigh before and play the course?

Would love to play

I’m in.

Awesome! If you haven’t yet, just fill out your info on the google doc so I can have a rolling total of everyone down to come out

Count me in! Quick trip for me :+1:

1 Like