March Mudness Part IV (Kankakee, IL): 2024, March 23

March Mudness 4.0

Date: SATURDAY March 23, 2024
Format: First 18 holes is Quota to get to a “sweet 16” and ties player cut. From there we will have March Mudness. Make net par or better and advance to the hole until the Final Four players. Then it is a one hole net match play to determine the final two who will play a sudden death net match to determine the winner and potentially earn an NIT spot (pending approval by the dads).

Cost: $20 + all day fee for Kankakee Elks ($50 walking, cart available for extra $$)
Charity: First Tee of Greater Chicago, part of the $20 fee goes to the charity plus all raffle proceeds.

Get your name on the first tab of the google sheet and if have raffle items, add them to the raffle tab.

Shoutout to @TeddyPargame for starting this whole thing 4 years ago. Glad we can keep it going! I feel like the Mudness is a always the @SecondCityGC kickoff to the season and Kankakee Elks is the perfect place to begin the season.

More info on Merch and Tee Gifts to come, but wanted to get the sign up sheet out before the holidays.

23 Likes

let’s get muddy

12 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

This guy was really feeling it.

5 Likes

Bubba Watson yells "Mudball!" twice after hitting a shot at the Hero World Challenge - GNN Moments: Golf Highlights and Memes

8 Likes

Do we think Tommy lad has what it takes to go back to back?

15 Likes

Golf Bad GIF - Golf Bad Hit - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

@SirPatrick_1 get in here so you can defend your crown king

7 Likes

Same with @OTPLefty for being the truest mudder and winning in a hail storm

8 Likes

I added a column to the spreadsheet for people to note if you want your CDGA/USGA club affiliation to be change to Second City Golf Club if it hasn’t already been changed.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Some people thought when @TeddyPargame went to the other side this event was over, but this event is too good to let die. Excited for the Headley Era.

Part IV: A New Hope

16 Likes

I’m way in. Thrilled to return to East Germany 1965 to defend my title.

13 Likes

I don’t have good memories of Kankakee Elks, but maybe y’all will change my feelings about the place. I’m in.

5 Likes

Incredible day

4 Likes

Mudness was never mine to keep.

I’ll be there bidding and bogeying my little heart out, proud as a peach.

16 Likes

I believe this will be my first refuge event and I’m very excited.

13 Likes

Near the top of Best Golf Related items of ‘23

13 Likes

48 signed up within 24 hours! Is this the year we get back to a full field?

12 Likes