March Mudness Part IV (Kankakee, IL): 2024, March 23

I’m incredibly disappointed this falls on a day where I can’t make it.

3 Likes

5 Likes

85 days, 12 hours

4 Likes

We doing this again?

4 Likes

less photos on the WAGR page, hate to see it

5 Likes

Huge win at the Big Green Egg Open moving our girl Trichat into the…chat.

3 Likes

Did I miss something? What’s going on in here?

5 Likes

Just a nice healthy countdown to mudness

7 Likes

4 Likes

83 days

Shoutout @JwG3

32 Likes

11 Likes

Sign me up for any and all merch with this

7 Likes

Folks we got an NIT Spot! This will go to the March Mudness Champ. We will see if @OTPLefty will defend his title! The winner of the Sweet Sixteen horse race is the March Madness Champ who takes home an NIT Spot and a custom min basketball hoop. The winner of the quota game will take home the Quota ball that has been in @SirPatrick_1 hands.

For Tee Gifts we are looking at custom golf tees, ball markers, and a bag tag so that when you go to other events everyone knows you’re a mudder and your mother was a mudder.

Merch is in process as well and I will add to the google sheet designs for tshirts, hoodies, and shoe bags. If you want more merch get in my DMs with not just ideas but also the know how to take action on it.

Lastly, we are 79 days away and 13 remaining spots before we start a waitlist. In typical Refuge fashion we will probably see a 25% attrition rate. So get signed up and get excited!

25 Likes

Alright fine I’ll come

7 Likes

Any hotel recs close to the course?

2 Likes

I personally don’t have any rec’s I can stand by as I’ve never stayed down there. I would suggest the hotels closer to Bourbonnais. Seems like a little more densely populated and some cool brewery’s around there.

2 Likes

That logo is so fresh

5 Likes

I always stay up by the abandoned shopping mall. You can find it on Google Maps, where there is a Mattress Firm directly across the street from a Mattress Firm.

Happy hunting

8 Likes

This town is BLEAK

3 Likes

A second rec for the Bourbonnais area.
Lots of big chains, cash out all your points and still be in civilization.

That - or go camp at the Indian Cave Preserve

2 Likes