March Mudness Part 3 2023

March Mudness 2.0

Date: March 27, 2022
Format: First 18 is quota to a “sweet 16” player cut. Second 18 is knockout on front 9 and match play back 9 for the championship.
Cost: $20 + all day fee for Kankakee (last year was about $40
Charity: First Tee of Greater Chicago

Below is a sign-up sheet for some merch. A few points:

1- There will be a beanie/toque as a tee gift this year.
2- We may get some merch via the NLU crew like last year, so you could wait for that. BUT…
3a- The levelwear merch last year didn’t include a kickback to the charity. so the t-shirt is a fundraiser. consider it an easy way to donate to the first tee of chicago through me/the t-shirts. you’ll need to pay me for the shirts, as i’ll buy them all on behalf of the event.
3b- the two imperial pieces are swaggy AF, and the hats last year from levelwear didn’t have much swag. so these are strictly for fun. if we get 10 for each item, we will have scale to procure.
4- deadline to “sign up” for this merch is Feb 1 so we can get it through the #chokepoints by event day

Can sign up to buy on the link below. I’ll do a venmo request LATER once i place the order.

One t-shirt, one visor, one hat:

3 Likes

I only ask NO IMPERIAL BEANIES! They’re dogshit. I have purchased 2 in the past 12 months with them both falling apart. The one I got Lawsonia lasted 3 wears before the snitching popped. My other one lasted 9 months. I’m with @Tron now that the quality of the Imperial hats is so piss poor for the price.

3 Likes

They’re too expansive. I’ll get a simple beanie from one of the mass printing sites.

@RealChili should I look into American needle or another brand for the hats? Imperial makes it very easy to customize.

I buy tons of work gear from Triple Crown Products in Mukwonago. Never been disappointed.

We got some embroidered beanies in October and they’re great.

2 Likes

Probably a stupid question, but that white box won’t actually be around the circular logo on the hat/visor when printed, right?

2 Likes

Correct. It’ll be clean and embroidered. Will look fresh!

1 Like

Then I think I have to get the swaggy visor

2 Likes

That makes two of us!!! Need 8 more for critical mass.

BUMP MERCH SIGN UP!

Buy a t-shirt at least come on now!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/march-mudness-part-deux-kankakee-il-2022-march-27/42122/565?u=teddypargame

3 Likes

2 Likes

The lights are already shining in Kankakee.

6 Likes

Is it too late to sign up for this? Would like to get on the list/waitlist if possible.

Hit the waitlist so hard

3 Likes

Tough scene. Do I try to enter and hit the Saturday night redeye to come straight to Kankakee for the Mudness??!

5 Likes

I can hear @TeddyPargame mobilizing the lawyers as we speak.

8 Likes

I’m still coming. Only one round in the Vegas itinerary, no hotels.

5 Likes

C&D’s for all, happy new year.

Didn’t think we’d have an IL Refuge-Killhouse PGA-Saudi situation so soon.

4 Likes

“NLU’s Sweet 16 Tournament” is cute.

How many people are signed up for that?

6 Likes

:raising_hand_man: Let me know if we need to write a nasty gram to the boys @TeddyPargame

3 Likes

If we have two Refuge March Madness events, do we even have one?

6 Likes