March Mudness Part Deux (Kankakee, IL): 2022, March 27 -

Great work! Logo would look great on a long sleeve t-shirt and/or hoodie.

1 Like

Anyone have access to one of these? And the ability to bring it?

The more the merrier.

I love where this is going…

DRAFT of our custom score cards… handiwork this time by the Wolfhammer himself, @PinkPantser

We may need a competition committee meeting at 5iron to see if a lie in the snow gets an Irish drop…

23 Likes

If we aren’t sub-branding this as “Chicago’s NIT Qualifier” just to poke fun at Northwestern, what are we even doing here?

8 Likes

This is gorgeous

1 Like

Any clue how many folks will be able to play? I’m ~65 on the list and trying to feel out how solid of a calendar block to make for that weekend.

we will go to 72 (4some/hole), and will accommodate more if possible. my guess is we will have some attrition, so if you’re willing to play regardless of the weather, i’d block that calendar as far right as you can.

1 Like

FIFY

4 Likes

Shit is melting… there will be Mudness!!!

2 Likes

Never been to the course, do we need to be concerned about the river closing any holes? We’re going to have some regional issues.

1 Like

9 Likes

i am not sure, but i can’t wait to find out!

1 Like

Send me a DM the week of. My neighbor has one.

1 Like

BW Hover

2 Likes

I’m feeling good after watching this

4 Likes

Any updates on how merch purchases will look?

Its like Langford and Moreau knew hovercrafts were coming.

1 Like

Merch:
We are going to be a “pilot” for an online portal the merch czar is setting up. I believe it’ll be ready in a few weeks. It’ll have our logo on a 1/4 zip or a t-shirt. Purchases will be made directly to a third party, who will also handle delivery.

I’m considering making some stocking hats to sell as part of the fundraiser. I’ll need to assume the risk of buying those up front, so I’m hesitant. Beanies on NLU’s site are $25-27… so I’d probably want to sell these for $30-35, which is expensive but also reasonable to ensure we raise a decent amount of money. Would be a classic black or gray color with our logo on there. If we get some likes to this post i’ll take that as an indication i should look into this in the next couple weeks.

Everything else related to the charitable component will be a la carte, and primarily raffle-driven. So people can give as much or as little as they want.

Thanks!
Ted

4 Likes

I would be down to buy merch for the fundraiser. Can probably make a preorder excel sheet people can put what they want in there and prepay. Lowers the risk on your end and helps to show how much of everything needs to be ordered.

1 Like