March Mudness Part Deux (Kankakee, IL): 2022, March 27 -

My god what a good description. Going to use that in the future.

1 Like

i like the idea of a pairings party.

let me noodle on that. in fact let’s all noodle on that.

3 Likes

We played it so early in the season. That was a fun day!

2 Likes

Rav is fun but this pairings party is a 10/10 idea

3 Likes

the real gag of the pairings party is that the pairing is corn cans and pepperoni pizza. it’s a classic combo. drink 'em with your pinky up.

2 Likes

Would love a Saturday option

1 Like

I have a sick and twisted idea that camping out by the river Saturday night adjacent to the course would be fun. In late March.

5 Likes

Would need a lot of stakes.

I am way in. Stayed at Kankakee River State park a month or so ago. That’s close too.

2 Likes

Interesting…

3 Likes

“Fun”

Tbh, I kind of love that idea for, say, the solstice. Good weather, long days. Arrive Friday PM, play until dark each night and head back to the campground. Late March though… woof.

3 Likes

I know, I know.

But…12 person mega tent, 0* sleeping bags, blankets galore, hard liquor for some. I’ll revisit this idea over the winter. Too hard to think about right now.

4 Likes

Double up on the long johns and we will be just fine.

1 Like

“Imaginary” :sleepy:

4 Likes

Just waiting on that Mega Millions to come in to complete my development plan.

Right click and open the image for full details.

6 Likes

What’s your plan for the current “driving range”

1 Like

Lots of this…maybe the putting course could move there. Completely forgot about it honestly.

1 Like

I’d be a bit nervous putting there, considering the tee shot on 18 and the prevalence of something called the big right miss among golfers. Would be cool to remove a lot of the trees there and on ten for more width, then plant some taller native grasses and stuff in the middle. Love the tunnel idea.

My plan.

3 Likes

a few other elements for 2022 to turn the vibe up a few notches:

• more basketball jerseys
  • fire pits
  • sweet 16 games on out on the patio area
5 Likes