March Mudness Part 3 2023

If I don’t see one of these on the eastbound southern stoplight pole at Irv and LSD, I will fold my arms and give a disapproving head shake come March.

2 Likes

Bump to anyone that needs to recommit to Mudness

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/march-mudness-part-deux-kankakee-il-2022-march-27/42122/611?u=teddypargame

2 Likes

OK it’s deadline day! We’ll give the slackers until the end of the week to throw me $20 on venmo AND mark yourself as paid. I think some of you have paid, just haven’t marked yourself. Could I go through Venmo to check? Look, fer sure. But it’s soo much easier if we call the rules on ourselves. It’s a game of honor.

The slackers are:
@kevjones
@dobee87
@Hawkeye89
@Gossett
@camgriff2
@Tomdevito
@Adams
@badbrad

1 Like

@TCRBrad
@BigBird
@jalspurg
@Kulling
@Leftystinger_4
@Adams
@Spence
@Chapman

1 Like

I just realized there is a recommit date (i thought this was the paid tab) and the paid tab. Updated mine.

I just want to outsource the tracking of the payments to the individual. So throw the date of when you paid and that’s people helping people.

I’ve emailed the slackers they have until Friday to pay and mark it, then we go you get waitlist.

4 Likes

I need a day or so to figure this out. I want to make it happen but also decided to start a youth basketball organization in my town with tryouts in March, trying to nail down a weekend.

Also, I’m spending the week in the metro area (Rosemont) and ferrrr sure wasn’t sent by @Jrembold as a spy from the StL contingent.

8 Likes

Squared up!

2 Likes

Do I need to share a mock up of the trophy to get juices flowing?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Apologies to making on the Slacker list! Venmo’d you last night.

Well gang, some bad news. I fractured my ankle last night during a broomball game, and looks like I’m going to be out of commission for some time. Doing okay - some pain, but I’ll survive. Though it looks like six weeks on crutches + six weeks in a boot, so I don’t think I’ll be able to take full on hacks by the end of March. Maybe I’ll still come, drink Busch Lights and drive around in a cart to heckle people, but you can give my tee time up to one of the alternates.

15 Likes

Updated

7 Likes

Current state of affairs in downtown Peoria

18 Likes

Had a feeling it was going to be a cluster when I drove my fiancee in to OSF this morning. Saw one car completely stuck halfway up the Glen Oak ramp and it was starting to get backed up already at like 6:30-6:45.

1 Like

That’s nuts. If only there were big company, maybe even two, headquartered near there that made heavy industrial machinery and vehicles that could help clear that area up.

18 Likes

@TeddyPargame Sorry, didn’t see this until now, but I’ll let my spot go if you’re still holding one. We’re still looking at spring break plans with the kids and I don’t think I can commit to that Saturday.

But I will throw in something for the raffle - how does a $150 GC to the Chopping Block sound? (incredible date night option if anyone hasn’t been)

Thanks!

7 Likes

I’m way late on this/missed the re-commit deadline. At this point I don’t know that I’ll be able to make it, but if I could slide to the bottom of the back-ups, I might be able to figure things out a little closer too. Thanks!

1 Like

OK Crew!

We are on to the waitlist. Calling the next eight in line to recommit/pay. Do so by venmo-ing me $20 by Friday 2/11 to @ted-mccartan (last four of phone is 1482)

@RunItOut
@WillowbrookWilli
@pinkpantser
@IndieIndie
@PTM
@Holden
@chi_rob
@Duff-Daddy

4 Likes

Keep me on the waitlist, very likely to be traveling with the tournament this year depending on seeding and sites.

1 Like