March Mudness Part 3 2023

Also team MERCH DEADLINES:
Due to lack of interest in the hat and visor, I’m canceling those projects. Just not worth the work/fundraiasing for FTGC. The t-shirts, however, are ON. If you’d like a t-shirt, please fill out this spreadsheet by Monday 2/14. Shirts are $30 (steep, yes, but we are doing this to raise funds).

mudnessshirt

1 Like

Maybe I’m looking at the spreadsheet incorrectly, but I’m pretty sure I recommitted and at some point listed myself as paid, but I don’t see myself anywhere. Is that last year’s sheet?

OK, now I see myself on the last tab.

I should be able to, but let me do a quick check before confirming.

What is the approximate start time that day?

start time is 9 a.m. If you make the cut, you’ll be required to stay all day. If you love to have a good viby hang, you are also required to stay all day.

5 Likes

Damn had to cross my name off the list. Something about a baby shower for my wife that day. I guess my attendance is being requested. I tried to tell her that it’s our first kid, i’ll make it to the next one and that didn’t work.

5 Likes

This exact scenario happened to me for the Burban.

1 Like

i’ll write you a note. Or I’ll send the wife and kid as a proxy for you. Or the dog too.

1 Like

Okay I’m in. To whom do I pay my tithe?

Venmo @ted-mccartan

1 Like

my bad, I scrolled up and found it. I read at a 3rd grade level, but I golf a 8th grade level.

Let there be Mud

5 Likes

Put me in coach

4 Likes

Are you ready to play?

3 Likes

Today?

2 Likes

I can be in centerfield.

2 Likes

Alexa, play john fogerty

2 Likes

I took after @Pinehurts and have been pushing my new push cart around my apartment.

2 Likes

Paid.

2 Likes

For the ultimate experience, wear the golf shoes as well. Feels so good.

2 Likes

New pair comes in today. This whole being stuck inside thing has been rough on my wallet.

1 Like

So the day after I confirm playing in Mudness I find out I have to be in San Antonio on March 27…too bad.

Please someone take my spot. I don’t need my $20 back :slight_smile: