Iowa Strapped - Rebranding to The Butter Cow

@RunItOut is out here making all sorts of logos for us Iowans… not sure which one I like best, they are all so good!

With the new Roost idea, will that make any changes to “official NLU” events with qualifiers to the NIT? I cant remember if any of that was mentioned in the pod? I think in the past there was a specific thread to register events then they would decide how the qualifiers were distributed. I might be way off on this… maybe @Double_Bogey_Dave can shed some light?

1 Like

We will be announcing the application process for NIT qualifiers in the next few weeks, and an initial schedule after applications are processed.

More to come relatively soon

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah I saw that yesterday. Were already trying to nail down a time to get together and finalize a few last items before submitting our event.

6 Likes

And now proof of concept shirt from secret santa haha.

14 Likes

any news on the Glory Hole Butter Cup?

Going to meet this week to knock everything out.

5 Likes

Minor meeting of the minds completed last night at The Chicken Coop. Next step is securing times. Should have this all done well before the April 1 NIT deadline. The dates are looking good as of now. City tourney at Waveland will not interfere. Will keep you guys updated!

10 Likes

Updates. Courses contacted and lined up. Putting everything together this weekend to submit for NIT and let you fine people know all details.

10 Likes

Posting because @Sweet_Cupn_Cake can’t make 3 posts in a row on this thread

2 Likes

NIT Application submitted. Tee times and dates have been approved. Were in season now and rolling. Already have ideas for merch, may need an artiste to help. Will update main post with exact details buts its pretty accurate now.

All 3 courses were aware of the series and hopeful for the boys return. @djpie @MerchCzar @Randy

13 Likes

Let me know what you’re thinking on merch, happy to help or get in touch with my actual graphic designer friend for anything above and beyond my limited skillset.

3 Likes

For the Waveland round, we should probably ensure a front right pin on #14 & make sure the homeless looking guy is practicing chipping to the faux green left of #15.

1 Like

I’ve been lurking too long… It’s time to #GetInvolved! Looking forward to some midbest events!

8 Likes

WELCOME!

3 Likes

Iowa Friends, I’m coming from the Chicago area and staying with one of my buddies for the event. Do we have room for a guest spot on the Tee Sheet? He is a Des Moines resident who I’m attempting to #GetInvolved

2 Likes

I’m not sure a participant limit has been established yet? Similar position to you, trying to get a few people I know in the area to join up.

1 Like

Throw him on the sheet and keep up the lords work by pestering him to join. No caps yet. I told courses between 25-35. Once NIT app is approved or denied Ill solidify times and cap things.

3 Likes

Just looked at sheet and damn were pushing 40. I better say precap at 44. Thats probably a 2 hour block of tee times and will get us through both days weather dependent.

4 Likes

Yeah I had imagined if the Strapped Boys (@MerchCzar @djpie & @Randy) show up enrollment by lecture hall size and cap at 60!

1 Like