Iowa Strapped - Rebranding to The Butter Cow

Keep us updated as to what you come up with.

1 Like

Works for me. I’ll see you guys there

2 Likes

Strapped Iowa 2: Fairground Boogaloo

You’re welcome.

5 Likes

Well @cmaherw @Sweet_Cupn_Cake @ThatGolfPunk did we come up with anything?!?

Just a teaser will work, save the big reveal for January when we will all need something to look forward to.

3 Likes

I can tell you we took 3rd in trivia and drank some beer…

Seems like a lot of it will come down to when the City Am is scheduled for next year. Were trying to figure out a few things around that before anything else.

Im heading out to play waveland this afternoon and hoping Rocky will be there so I can see what info he has on the City Am for next year and hopefully try to lock down some dates.

4 Likes

Yes. I have our time sheet I need to organize. Been a busy week working Ida claims. Should have time here tonight. And beers and 3rd place at trivia were had.

4 Likes

Rocky wasn’t around in the pro shop at Waveland but the guy behind the counter was 90% sure city am will be the 19-21 of August

2 Likes

STRONG trivia team name game.

SEE THE UPDATE IN THE ORIGINAL POST

2 Likes

Looks great!!!

Following the boys’ experience there, I’d figure the post round beverages might taste better there… any talk of switching the Friday rounds?

Personally I don’t care, just a thought.

Order is mainly to make sure we do quota tourney at Veenk and Waveland back to back. Veenk has a covered area and cheap pitchers.

2 Likes

Also figured some guys may have to drive over Friday morning. This way they dont miss the tourney, just practice.

1 Like

All excellent decisions.

1 Like

If this is in august, and the ope-in is in august…

Had same thought, could be overlap. But this is only weekend golf and state fair align.

1 Like

Well…sadly just found out that weekend is a “no go” for me due to my brothers wedding. Sounds like a great time and hopefully you guis get a strong interest. Good luck!

1 Like

I once skulled a wedge right into the observatory & I have never shot well at Waveland; coincidence, I think not.

3 Likes

I have sliced many tee shots on 11 off the observatory, as well as had some brutal lies having to play around the building on some reallllly bad tee shots.

1 Like

Wonder if theyd allow camping in that parking lot? :grin:

1 Like