Iowa Strapped - Rebranding to The Butter Cow

Are we paying at the course?

2 Likes

We’ll just tell them politely, yet firmly, to fuck off

3 Likes

Actually I might be cool with the earlier tee times. Allows for a very nice mid-day nap.

3 Likes

Yes at course for rounds.

Me for merch.

Now that shirts are in they were $19 for those who already ordered and were listed a few posts back.

2 Likes

Bo Macs in Cedar Rapids blowing up our spot

2 Likes

Art imitates life

So wait is it $19 or $25? Want to include the charity overhead.

In for extra if it means a better donation to charity i’m in for $25, or will go staright up with someone, get smoked, and donated in their name.

This pains me to say but I’m gonna have to miss Saturday altogether.

Just had someone book a massive catering event — biggest since the pandemic started — and I’ve been asked (TOLD) that I’m handling it.

After negotiations with boss man I’ve been ‘allowed’ (after threatening to quit) to take my Friday up in Iowa the day before said event.

So I won’t be competing Saturday or staying overnight Friday. Up and back Friday. Hope that is enough time for you boys to soak up yer presence with scagnetti. Don’t grab him all at once.

2 Likes

This saddens me as you’re an icon and legend of The Nest & your presence (read: commentary on the patrons) at the Iowa State Fair would have been pure entertainment.

2 Likes

You are too kind — and that was chief among my valued assets I had no idea I had. But worry not, the trophy will be delivered upon completion!

$19 was addl just for shirt ppl. $25 was other base merch.

Some Scags is better than none :grin:

And Im totally the inventor of this saying and font :rofl:. Cease and desist is going out to Cedar Rapids on Monday.

2 Likes

I’ll be there next week, maybe I can steal it

1 Like

Ya let me know. Might have some free time next week.

Already got four for Amana plus one on standby for Tuesday at 3:30, maybe we go two 3s?

1 Like

Gotcha, I wish. Havent played there since a bachelor party where one of the guys crapped his pants in the woods on 9 haha. May not work for me to drive over but if in dsm I could possibly for a round or beer.

That was two weeks ago, you were busy having a kid :joy:

WUUt2ujWlssvUenOuf

2 Likes

Gettin some help putting merch bags together.

12 Likes

Glad you’re getting her used to the putting green early

1 Like