Hyland Hootenanny Meetup Aug 22, Southern Pines, NC Tee Times post 217, Raffle Post 292

Imperial visor @Double_Bogey_Dave?

2 Likes

Most likely.

1 Like

Im a go if that is the case!

1 Like

@PowerFadez and I are looking for 2 more people to share a condo located at Longleaf for Friday and Saturday nights. 4 beds and a couch so we could possibly take a 3rd. Found out renting directly from the rental company is cheaper than AirBnb so it would be $133 total for 4 people/2 nights.

@PowerFadez may cook you breakfast if you stay with us!

2 Likes

Very strong probability of a homemade breakfast :+1:

1 Like

Is the event a rolling tee time start or a shotgun start? Wondering what time to expect afternoon rounds to start up around.

1 Like

Rolling tee times.

2 Likes

Rolling tee times starting at 8am… As we get closer I will do my best to see who is/isn’t playing a PM round so we can get guys out early who have second rounds

2 Likes

If anybody is looking for Friday afternoon golf in the Sandhills, I’m getting some folks together for a round at Pinehurst on #1 at around 1:30 pm that day. Dave and Ben are in, Isaac is a potential. If others are interested I can likely get a 2nd tee time at the $65 guest rate. Let me know.

Post-round putting on Thistle-Dhu in play as well.

Edit - By Friday, I mean Friday the 21st ahead of the Hootenanny.

4 Likes

I’d join this if you have room. Looking for a Friday PM round that weekend.

2 Likes

Terrific - looking forward to it

3 Likes

Saturday night BOOKED at the Mid Pines Inn. Much excitement.

4 Likes

have i missed a photo of the logo?

1 Like

IMG-20200624-WA0006

Something along these lines

5 Likes

Strong possibility I can play if there is space. Need to clear one thing first to make sure I can make it work.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of option 2!

5 Likes

Great, yes there’s space. Just let me know but I’ll put you in for now.

1 Like

Agreed

@needforspieth and I are planning to play Mid Pines on Sunday morning (8/23), hopefully around 9 am or so. I’ll be setting it up in the next few days.

Any other takers? Shoot me a PM if interested.

Update: Mid Pines at 8:55 am on Sunday, 8/23. Room for 2 more

2 Likes

I’m also looking to play an afternoon round after the competition that morning but haven’t decided upon where yet. Any meetups that Saturday afternoon looking for an extra player or still looking in to booking tee times? I’m open to about anything.