Hyland Hootenanny Meetup Aug 22, Southern Pines, NC Tee Times post 217, Raffle Post 292

Don’t fucking apologize

3 Likes

My impression is mornings (when people are playing the big courses) are easier to get on than afternoons (when people wanna drink a pop mingle with wedges). We drove by the resort on the way to church during pre-Covid days and I’d always sigh bc it is empty Sunday mornings.

me looking back at this thread after my comment

as to the Charlotte scoring, @anon82308049 was keeping our numbers so…

3 Likes

Possibly some thistle dhu putting action. AirBnB boiz are also talking about where to get food and cold beverages when everyone gets in if we can find safe outdoor dining. If not we are also considering takeout and chill at the bnb which you.

1 Like

I’m staying at PN Friday & Saturday so keep me in the loop!

1 Like

I was nothing but the addition man.

1 Like

if the scores got jacked up everyone gets into the NIT imo

1 Like

sounds to me like its time for a DO OVER!

@AirMailWedges @Double_Bogey_Dave

I have a late submission to the raffle this evening.

Hailing from the great state of South Carolina I bring you some of its finest beers.

Westbrook IPA. My first love in the IPA game. $10.99 6-pack

Coast HopArt IPA
$11.99 6-pack

Columbia Craft Alien-Hat Watermelon Sour
$12.99 6-pack

Full disclosure I’ve never had this. Hope you enjoy.

4 Likes

man im so sad not to see any key lime pie gose in that mix

that watermelon sour sure looks delightful though

1 Like

A wonderful and generous selection.

For those who can procure Westbrook I highly recommend their White Thai Belgian Wheat. Brewed with a hint of ginger and lemongrass it pairs best with strip mall chinese food (this may not sound like a compliment but it is)

3 Likes

Had some with Chinese last weekend. This guy knows what’s up.

Raffle add on:
3 Operation Birdie Barrage hats. 2 grey and 1 white with this logo

Unfortunately, they will need to be shipped to you due to not being ready for Saturday… but I’ll leave you a picture of Ms Jackie Nicklaus to make up for that…

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but set of Golf Pride grips of winner’s choice is another recent raffle add as well.

6 Likes

30 minute warning to start of the raffle. See rules below.

7:45pm EST last call for tickets.
8pm EST start.
Name drawn every 3 minutes.
Reply on thread with choice, if no reply in 3 min you do not lose your choice but a new name will be drawn and you can pick at anytime or be left with the last item selected.
CAN win multiple times.
Items list is on main spreadsheet and will be updated by me so please follow along but do not edit (this will thus be known as the @Are_you_double_D rule).
AFTER the raffle please go into the spreadsheet and state next to your prize/name if you will be picking the items up or need them shipped.

1 Like

Is anyone still looking for a Saturday afternoon plan or am I the only procrastinator?

I’m taking positive vibes into my call into Pinehurst for the cradle tomorrow morning. [for a Saturday afternoon time]

Question - what color is the tropical puff, black or blue? Also, what is the white diamond patch hat, don’t see it on the site.

blue puff… white diamond is wrong should be origin patch (charcoal and white)

Oooo, that Columbia Craft! Good stuff