Hyland Hootenanny Meetup Aug 22, Southern Pines, NC Tee Times post 217, Raffle Post 292

correct, 24 hours ahead of time if you arent staying on site

hope it works out for yall then, its so good

Anything going on tomorrow night? Post-afternoon rounds?

I called this morning and talked to them. He mentioned the 24 hour rules, but also mentioned because i asked for 8 am or so that it was full of guest staying on site and I could forget about that time.

nice, might have just been the early am action

Can confirm. We did clarify this closer towards the tournament.

1 Like

no wonder i didnt win shit in cltā€¦half of yall were playing 8-4-2-1 and the other half were playing 5-4-3-2-1-0

smh real convenient

1 Like

I had zero 4s or 8s. Lots of 1s and 2s. Met my quota.

Yeah we adjusted because of the kickback. I am used to making aces and eagles and tried to adjust it so that everyone had a chance, but my efforts were futile.

3 Likes

cool story sandbagger

3 Likes

ā€œnever bogey daveā€

PS dave what time you gonna be at Tobacci on sat? We can rip some dabs in the parking lot

5 Likes

Yoooo keep this on the DL our president has an image to uphold. On a completely unrelated note, we should get introduced this weekend.

5 Likes

I tee off at 12:30 over there so Im guessing I miss most of yall unfortunately. My lames on this trip with me got kind of a whack tee time.

Yeah, you got me. I thought it would be super cool to show up at Pinehurst for the NLU trip and shoot well over 100 on #2 and a month later to shoot a 99 during Tourist Sauce filming. Really sold it by sh$&#ing a bunch of shots. I did this all to shoot an unquestioned 87 at Monroe.

We announced this in the thread, on the WhatsApp thread, and that morning.

shut the fuck up dave, i wasnt being serious

4 Likes

I know, you werenā€™t.

Iā€™m not playing TR on Saturday, unfortunately. #Old

so then quit wasting bandwidth on posts downplaying and trying to explain your egregious actions

i wonder if all your supporters knew of this prior to the election?

1 Like

I :heart: you @Fore20

ahhh well good, cuz when i meet the prez Im planning to play with him.

I will heckle @fore20 for you on friday at holly ridge

1 Like

sorry for cursing, that was inappropriate of me

1 Like