Hyland Hootenanny Meetup Aug 22, Southern Pines, NC Tee Times post 217, Raffle Post 292

Yes!

2 Likes

If Iā€™m able to make it Iā€™ll be playing Tobacco Road.

2 Likes

Mid Pines and Pine Needles are just down the street. Tobacco Road isnā€™t far either.

1 Like

Cradle 2x maybe? Tobacco Road plus El Camino?

3 Likes

I do know the deanā€¦but not his daughter.

3 Likes

Hyland is a fun, fair, affordable and walkable course. Itā€™s got plenty of land movement, conditions are good and plenty of birdies to be had for a decent player (or eagles, if youā€™re me :grimacing:). Itā€™s everything you could want and itā€™s one of those courses I wish was 10 minutes away instead of an hour. Plus, itā€™s President DBD-approved.

If youā€™re on the fence about this, the appeal should be making an entire weekend out of it. Tobacco Road, Southern Pines, Mid Pines, Pine Needles and everything at the Resort are obviously all great options.

A Hyland -> Southern Pines double on Saturday could be a great option as theyā€™re 10 minutes apart and would come in at sub-$100 total. TR obviously a great choice too.

bartscott

6 Likes

We like that!

(So does my wife)

6 Likes

Same. Here.

2 Likes

I hear ya ColoniusFunk and Iā€™m planning on it! I had a great time last weekend at Hyland and getting to meet/hang some Refugees! More has to be even better right!?

5 Likes

2 Likes

First of all, wonderful name.

Secondly I will actually be in town this weekend but canā€™t commit. Iā€™ll be playing with my dad and we will probably play 1 round /day. Can we meet up at a brewery or the cradle/thistle du?

9 Likes

Iā€™m sure something can be worked out.

1 Like

I have never played east of Monroe in NC. So I really need to lose sandhills V-card.

3 Likes

Count me in and Iā€™ll work on the calendar now.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Join us @PowerFadez! Course sets up well for your game.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah.

2 Likes

Very very very psyched for this event!!!

Me and @MrChickPhilA will def be rolling in early to get even more golf in.

Def down for a Saturday afternoon round at southern pines. Thinking about doing a resort course too maybe on Thursday and then def Tobacco Road is on my agenda somewhere.

Fingers crossed covid doesnā€™t mess this up!

4 Likes

Iā€™m in. First NLU meet up. Iā€™m down for a PM round at Tobacco Road

2 Likes