Hyland Hootenanny Meetup Aug 22, Southern Pines, NC Tee Times post 217, Raffle Post 292

oh cradle sounds wonderful - wasn’t sure if afternoon round was in cards but that sounds like a great idea

Awesome, thanks man. Hate to be difficult but I’ll be making the drive down that morning, is there any chance I could swap with someone in a later time? If not, I don’t think I can get up early enough to make an 8:30 tee time

Maybe, I’ll check and get back to you

Hey dude,

We are trying to get some tee times at cradle for Saturday afternoon but as non resort guess we cant call until Friday morning. Are you staying on site? any chance you can help out get some tee times.

Not staying on site. I have stayed in a condo off site other visits and called the day before and had no problems. Honestly, I have taken a tee time in the morning and just shown up in the afternoon and asked to replay and it wasn’t an issue. I plan on calling on Friday to make a time.

Ok. I’m calling as well thanks

hey man. Waterhazard dropped out so we have a spot open with us FYI

Payment coming for some raffle tickets. Y’all have fun.

1 Like

We filled it already

:+1:t2:

@loganrv: I can help, want to switch to my 9:06?

Do we still need 2 more guis?

I think? @Double_Bogey_Dave what’s the timing on this? Assume you’d order and just mail them to everyone?

1 Like

Yeah. Figure we could get the hats for $25-$30 or so and add a few bucks for shipping.

If I ordered them next week, I’d think we would have them about a week later.

I’m happy to switch around with anyone if needed as well.

Quick update: Raffle will go live tomorrow at 8pm EST

1 Like

Fair warning:
I will probably ask for your name again even if I have met you and spoken with you before. I was in nomenclature/visual overload in Charlotte and still mix up faces, names, and refuge handles. I apologize in advance, it is nothing personal.

4 Likes

@PowerFadez If you don’t recognize me we are done.:grin:

Im sorry…Have we met?

1 Like