Wildhorse: Our Year Long Wait for the Crash Course is Over...kind of

When is the west coast event happening?

3 Likes

Get outta here with your west coast bs.

This is Nebraska. #wedontcoast

2 Likes

Oh boy, he wants all the smoke.

1 Like

@aannddyy00 Say I wanted to drive from MN, where would be the best spot to meet everyone at?

giphy

35 to 80

6 Likes

I’ll need 3 separate flasks, one for each of these glorious matches.

1 Like

Could meet a couple Iowa guis in Des Moines. Put another chapter in the Road Trip section of this MeetUp story.

When you set it up, easy. @leric90 is also interested, but, for those of us who don’t live on the west coast, why would we set up an event on the west coast?

1 Like

Des Moines would be the ideal spot for me to meet you guys.

1 Like

Because you guys are good at setting up events!

Thinking about all the driving in this is already giving me a headache. I’m either going to have to fly or bring a buddy to split this shit up.

I use this same approach with my wife about the dishes. She says its a bogus argument. lol

1 Like

If you’re going to fly, fly in to Omaha and not Lincoln. Lincoln is super expensive to fly in to.

2 Likes

I realized that a few minutes ago. Feels like driving would be … I can’t say better because it’s like 24 hours of car time. Hahahaha. But I need to crack the logistics of this.

Omaha lookin like 40k mile RN. Detroit was like 18k. Gonna have to monitor delta for the next couple months see what changes

hahaha - fine. After the NLU schedule is announced will try to set something up on the West Coast.

2 Likes

You could meet @ajtwenty1 in the cities?

1 Like

Could, but that’s 3 hours I could just spend heading straight south. Plus, I’m boring as shit and I’d bet he’d hate that plan. Hahaha.

I think if I got to Omaha and could get in with someone, it would at least be tolerable. The Omaha drive is easy as hell and exactly why I perked up right away.

edit

Wait. It’s Actually the same distance just going straight to Axtell. Hmmmm…

Interested in coming from KC. Only caveat may be that I only see sticks chiming in at the moment. May not want to go if i’m the only hack on the trip lol

2 Likes