Hurricane Ian Refuge Relief Fund

Who’s down to raffle off all the clothing options tonight…? I’ve got to go out of town for the latter part of the week and would love to get some of this stuff shipped out this weekend if possible. Please let me know if you all would be interested in raffling off some prizes tonight.

6 Likes

I’d be down! How’s the raffle going to work? Once you’re name is pulled you get first pick?

1 Like

Seems like folks need to have some say in apparel so they don’t end up with wildly incorrect sizes…

2 Likes

Likely just run down the list of items and work our way thru it. If it doesn’t fit your size, just pick another item and move on from there. Trying to make it as quick as possible. If y’all wanna trade items, feel free to do so.

1 Like

See above^^^

1 Like

How does 8PM EST sound? We can roll thru as many items as possible before my wife kills me.

See ya fools then!

9 Likes

IN on the raffle-cast tonight.

The flood control on this board is killing me today. How many posts do I need to make before the software stops treating me like a Russian bot?

1 Like

You’re definitely on the radar now

3 Likes

Hell of a night to have my first first date in like 8 years… just send me a Medium if I win :joy:

3 Likes

Joining the Nest will give you full access to the message board which includes unlimited posting

If you don’t wish to join the Nest, you won’t be able to post more than 1 time per hour. For more information on the what and why feel free to read the post linked below.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, this is more important…

5 Likes

Drawing in a few minutes, join us!

Forgot about this but on the way!!

OOPS LOGGED OFF I LOVE YOU

3 Likes

If someone could share the new link that’d be great

1 Like

Gents,

Thank you very much for showing up and supporting our first round of drawings! Please see the updated list with items and winnings. Please note that you can use this thread to barter for other items with one another as well as exchange for open items!

5 Likes

Also if you won, please send me your address so I can ship this stuff out.

Welp, I totally missed this…been out of town all week and hadnt shipped you what I was planning on. Looks like I will have to wait for the auction to donate!

1 Like

You are still good to ship! We have some others that donated items late and we are going to run a last chance raffle to raise as much money as we can.

2 Likes