Hurricane Ian Refuge Relief Fund

Also for those asking, we will not cap the number of raffle tickets sold. We will do our best to make sure that everyone participating wins an item!

1 Like

And lastly, once you have donated, please sign up via this sheet.

6 Likes

Iā€™m in!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in too. Good work with this.

Iā€™m in for one and will Venmo after work. When is the raffle open through?

Raffle closes at 7PM on 10/26

Wanted to provide an update on our Hurricane Ian Relief fund! Weā€™ve gathered nearly 100 items to raffle/auction and have officially started selling raffle tickets for $50 a piece. To purchase these tickets, shoot me a DM or Venmo [@TB3GOLF] and mention HIRF in the comments. Weā€™ve seen an amazing outpouring of all world items come in to benefit the victims in our area. Our goal is to raise as much money as possible to benefit multiple families in need. We will be raffling the items off on Wednesday, October 26th at 7PM EST. You do not need to be in attendance to win. The link to the items is in my bio for more information on prizes.

The auction will run from 10/26 thru 11/1 and the items will be posted leading up to the beginning of the auction.

Thank you all so much for your generosity and support during this time. Our community has never needed it more than right now and I cannot thank you enough.

1 Like

What a list of itemsā€¦

Happy to support and sending the best vibes to everyone down that way.

2 Likes

@leftysauce

For those that were interested in making $ donations, please use @TB3Golf venmo to distribute funds for said donations.

Thank you!

1 Like

Incredible job putting this together. Just sent off a venmo!

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™ve been out of the loop #onhere but the HCRF will be sending a donation your way :handshake:

2 Likes

YUGEEEEEEE auction item just added to list. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Hi all,

Wanted to provide an update for those that have been asking. We only have 15 raffle tickets remaining for sale! I am blown away by the amount of support you all have shown in supporting our efforts. Weā€™ve raised over $2,500 to date and I have a good feeling that we will raise 4x that in auction amounts alone.

You will see two raffle items claimed already, these items were claimed by very generous supporters of our cause and as a thank you, I am sending them items I know are near and dear to their hearts.

If we can sell the remaining tickets, I will happily run the raffle as soon as we are sold out!

Thank you again for all the support. You all have been amazing.

Best,

@TB3Golf

4 Likes

Paid and added to the sheet

1 Like

payment sentā€¦ name added

1 Like

Sent Venmo and mentioned my user nameā€¦not sure how to add my name to the spreadsheet? Thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™ll add you.

1 Like

Never mind you added yourself

1 Like

I found it, thanks. I am also the auction winner on the rounds with you next year so weā€™ll be talking eventually about that!

1 Like

Hey hey! Looking forward to it!