Hurricane Ian Refuge Relief Fund

Wonderful folks of The Fuge,

As a native resident of Southwest Florida, it kills me to see what has happened to our wonderful piece of paradise. My family luckily escaped with damage that is easily fixable. Many of our friends were not so lucky and this is our chance to help if choose to do so!

Over the next few days, we will be compiling items to auction/raffle to raise money for victims impacted by that shitbag Ian. If you’re interested in helping by donating items, please add them to the sheet below.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Best,

@TB3Golf

17 Likes

Posting here for future notifications

(And wishing all the best to those impacted)

1 Like

Please feel free to share on any of your favorite threads

1 Like

Threw a couple things up. Will add more if needed. My parents are in the panhandle, so I’m feeling fortunate.

4 Likes

Threw up a NWOT Landmand GC polo. I can donate some older vintages of wine if so desired.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Many of you have reached out asking if it’s okay to donate rounds of golf, the answer is YES!

Thanks to all those that have contributed so far!

High Cotton stands with the Splash of OJ and all those who may be affected by the tragedy of natural disasters… we’ll help in any way we can :handshake:

6 Likes

We could use some beef!
:wink:

12 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’ve had a chance to talk with around 100 people who are interested in helping support our mission to help those in need. I am going to be reaching out to the golf course superintendents association of America president who runs old Florida and Naples and talk to him regarding Helping those in need. I met with the superintendent at Sara Bay this morning and one thing that he mentioned to me was that there are hundreds and hundreds of low income families who rely on golf course maintenance jobs, labor, intensive positions, etc. who will likely need the most help And I think that we might have found a great target audience to assist in this time of need.

13 Likes

Awesome you’re doing this.

Happy to donate some $$$.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your generosity. We will be releasing an update on the monetary donation side of things shortly.

2 Likes

If there’s an option to donate $$$ directly I’d be happy to do that; don’t have anything I think anyone would want by way of a donation to an auction.

3 Likes

We are working on a direct link for monetary donations, just want to make sure that we don’t piss anyone off at the IRS if someone tries to write their donation off.

3 Likes

This sounds like a great auction item if you want to shoot me a DM I’d gladly take them for that!

Hi All,

Spoke to some folks this week that will be adding some big-time clubs to help grow the auction. At this time, we will be raffling off the majority of items on the donations list and then raffling off the bigger ticket items.

If you have pledged an item, please be sure to add your name to the list, there are a few donations of items from Tom Coyne and TGJ that will need a follow-up name added to the list as I do not know who reached out to these folks.

Thanks again to all those that have contributed!

Best,
@TB3Golf

5 Likes

Some great stuff on that list. What’s the format going to be?

1 Like

Writing an update as I type this. Bigger ticket items will be auctioned off and other items will be raffled off. Finalizing raffle costs this evening as we want to be fair on ticket cost but still raise as much money as possible.

4 Likes

All,
I’ve gathered 60+ items to raise money for Hurricane Ian victims. I am going to raffle off 50 of those items and the remaining items are going to be posted for auction. Here’s a link to the auction items and raffle items. Raffle tickets will be $50 a ticket and at this time I am likely going to end up having enough items to make sure everyone gets an item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-HLIPC7t-1OTVKL08OaTJRW3McLGNQZ9l8cjhp1OZys/edit?usp=sharing

Tickets can be purchased by venmo @TB3Golf

Thank you so much for your support. We will stop item collection in the coming days and will have an update on the auction near the end of the month.

Best,
@TB3Golf

7 Likes

DO NOT PUT “RAFFLE” IN THE VENMO NOTE FYI FYI

7 Likes

Yes, thank you. Just put your username or an emoji.

1 Like