Golden Age Classic - Dallas, TX (07/19/2020)

This sounds like a foolproof plan to assure victory.

1 Like

I’m going to go work on my one handed chipping for a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Don’t tempt me. Texas Rangers is a 3 minute drive and their short game area is calling my name.

I got fitted for a new driver Saturday (shoutout Callaway) but it won’t be in until two weeks from now. I’d like to petition the rules committee to give me two extra shots out of principle.

Whole lotta mcxcuses going around.

4 Likes

"You figure about half of them won’t play well and then some of them just – pressure is going to get to them. It only leaves you with a few more, and you’ve just got to beat those guys.”

3 Likes

@DuckDuckHook - pupper okay afternoon surgery??

Should be, picking her up in about an hour. Thanks for asking. Her “little” (but huge and dumb) doggie brother has been paranoid all day.

1 Like

Might be a dumb question but is each team wearing a specific color or anything

So who else is gonna get drunk tonight, this K-State Wildcat is #RobertStrebWouldWantMeTo

Don’t forget to hydrate.

This smells of rope-a-dope and I’ll not fall for it.

1 Like

No rope-a-dope here. Playing two courses I’ve never played before, and playing in my first “tournament” that’s not a beer slugging scramble. I’m pumped!

3 Likes

I’ll be honest. I’m a bit too excited for tomorrow.

Nothing but driver and wedge practice searching for The Golf Particle out here for Captain Higgs Bryson.

6 Likes

Going to be a barn burner guis!

I think my shot game is pretty dialed in now. I can cover every spot on the green

3 Likes

Hydration management starts…now

1 Like

Hit the range today. Feeling saucy. Might throw a little 81 at the field tomorrow, turn some heads.

2 Likes

Also, might not.