Golden Age Classic - Dallas, TX (07/19/2020)

While I’m thrilled to be joining the Micks, I do want to exact revenge on the team that traded me. #ProveThemWrong

1 Like

Scoreboard is ready

9 Likes

Giving yourself the maximum amount of time between matches, huh? Smart.

Listen, I can shoot 97 any time, any day.

4 Likes

Taking the pressure spot at the end as a true captain should.

4 Likes

Rules Sheet for tomorrow. Please let us know if you have any questions. I will have a paper copy of this for everybody tomorrow that will also include quotas listed on the back.

3 Likes

Kinda sorta wish I knew a few weeks ago y’all were playing!

8 Likes

Unfortunately there was a website issue so we couldn’t get into the NIT/Refuge page until the other day. We were organizing in the Texas roll call instead

1 Like

Listen, I’ve been in/around golf for 40 years. This is the best scoreboard I’ve ever seen. “Game Over” is just the beginning of the glory.

6 Likes

Clicgear is good to go. It has an umbrella holder attached if you want to bring an umbrella and walk in luxury

1 Like

@mctrees02 @DuckDuckHook, what time will y’all be at the course tomorrow morning?

Probably 630-645 ish so we can mark up scorecards etc

2 Likes

Taking after Bryson my post workout meal of fireside pies and miller lite will carry us to victory.

I had an afternoon protein shake, grillin’ hot dogs this evening.

1 Like

But seriously everyone:

• Water, Water, Water (bring some of your own since the on course fountains likely won’t be on)
  • Sunscreen/Sun Protection
  • Masks
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Good Vibes
4 Likes

Everclear counts as hand sanitizer, right?

2 Likes

Hey man, you’re the medic.

Don’t tell anyone else. That’s a me and you secret.

So while this isn’t a duel and there is no bad blood here between captains, we do have a captains’ side bet. Since we are both going to the Sweetens event, the loser has to play at least one loop in a thematic outfit of the winner’s choosing, and the winner will match with an additional donation the amount spent on the outfit by the loser. When Higgs bryson takes the W, @mctrees02 will be expected to play in full on Bryson tracksuit, some thing like this:

In the unlikely event that the McMaxwells prevail, I will be expected to play in attire which befits a gentleman golfer of the golden age, something to the effect of:

Or

9 Likes

Some homemade pizza tonight. Dinner of (future) champions

4 Likes

Just a heads up. The greens are FAST