Golden Age Classic - Dallas, TX (07/19/2020)

Got a question totally unrelated to the terrential thunderstorms outside my Houston window: How’s our weather looking for Sunday?

97 and Sunny

A cool sunny summer day. 0% chance of precip, SSE winds at 10 mph.

As someone with ties to SMU…I fully endorse this team name.

Will more than likely heat index around 102 or something like that in the mid day heat. Wear your sunscreen and hydrate.

A Texas summer motto

Class of 2004 here, glad to have you on the squad, but we also welcome our Ag, Horned Frog, and other teammates as well, so long as they’re chasing speed and swagger.

My TX summer motto is usually don’t play when it’s over 110 heat index.

1 Like

Heat Index is a conspiracy. I don’t need to be told how hot I should feel, just tell me how hot it is. Answer: very hot.

1 Like

With @cgroom coming in clutch on the pushcart that’ll be a welcome respite for me.

1 Like

You could tell me that’s from a polo match in the Hamptons. SMU/TCU really do take in all those trustfunders from the Northeast.

Lotta southeastern private school kids that don’t get into Vandy or Duke, too.

Chicago/KC/Omaha and tons of Cali kids too.

1 Like

@mctrees02 is your push cart still available for the morning round?

Pumped for the McSquad!

I’ll pull it out of the back of the garage to make sure it’s in working order but, assuming it is, then it is all yours.

1 Like

Today is a terrible day to develop the chipping yips…

That’s what I told myself in June 2017…:confused:

1 Like

Sounds like The McMaxwells are already all up inside they own heads.

1 Like

I’m changing my driver shaft, going to one length irons, and I’ve decided in the last 5 minutes to putt left handed. That’s going to fix my yips.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/my-free-covid-19-practice-plan-april-1-30/24843/123?u=jsteve15

1 Like