Get Shorty- 3's Greenville April 27 2024

Signups are live! Unknown Golf - Log In

The cost is $120 which includes 36 holes or more, lunch after the 1st loop, charity and prizes.

First round to start at 3:00 PM with final round starting at 8:30 PM so we can play under the lights!

The top 8 players following the first loop (format TBD) will qualify for Match Play. The first and second rounds of Match Play will be 6 holes each with the final championship match being 12 holes.

As this course is not yet rated, we will work on a fair way to apply strokes to ensure an even playing field.

Venmo- $15 to @dclthomas to secure your spot today!

14 Likes

@PalmettoGolfSociety is apparently what the kids are doing

3 Likes

Hey @dclthomas - was looking to sign up for this. Went to Unknown Golf, didn’t see it in the NLU Community. I searched Palmetto and found Palmetto Golf Society… am I headed in the right direction?

@BrandonM Yes! I see your request to join. I’ve approved. You should be able to see our community with an events section which will have the 3’s event.

1 Like

Perfect - thanks for the quick turnaround.

And I just sent the $15 through Venmo.

1 Like

@PalmettoGolfSociety Need 1-3 more of you here! Let’s go!

1 Like

CC: Cheeseboard @Jaybird and Cheeseboard @Tommysw

1 Like

@PalmettoGolfSociety Last opportunity to earn points to qualify for the end of season tournament to see who will represent our roost in the regional!

@dclthomas where/when do we pay the full app fee?

I’ll let you know soon when final payments due. Will most likely be 10 days prior to event allowing for me to finalize tee spots needed with course, set matches, lock indexes, etc…

Just signed up!

2 Likes

Hell yeah!

Guess I’ll pop my roost event cherry and embarrass myself in the process. This is the redone par 3 by the airport right?

2 Likes

Approved your UKG access to the community and added you to the event! You should see the Palmetto page in UKG now and the event. If you could, please add your GHIN to your UKG profile so index auto applies to events. Thanks!

Yes it’s the old crosswinds?? place.

@jtshelley42 @theLeemur @J.D.O

If I could get deposits from ya’ll

Venmo- $15 to @dclthomas (last 4 0369)

The Details

Date: April 27, 2024

Time: First loop @3pm, second @6pm, final @8:30pm

Cost: $120, 36 holes w/ lunch buffet (need 20 participants for buffet)

Charity: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Upstate

Field Size: 24 golfers

Roost: This will be the final Major of 2024 season to qualify for the regionals. 1st-180, 2nd-140, 3rd-120, 4th-110, 5th-100, 6th-90, 7th-80, 8th-70. There will not be 9th or more places due to the match play component. The remaining participants will split remaining points evenly. There is 200 pts for the 9th-13th participant and 10 more for each additional. For example, if we have 18 participants, it would be 200+50= 250, 250/10=25 pts per player

Handicap: 3’s is an unrated 12 hole course. Handicaps will be 50-60% TBD

Format: Match Play

• Format of the first 12 hole loop is dependent upon the number of participants.
    • 16 or less allows for all day match play
    • 17 or more will require loop 1 to be a qualifier
    • Need to get to 8 after first loop
  • Holes 13-18 Semi Final Matches
  • Holes 19-24 Quarter Final Matches
  • Holes 25-36 Final Match

Optional Side Games:

• Once you’ve been eliminated from the Match Play. You and your groups can choose any number of crazy ass games to play.

A few notes from the tournament committee:

This place is to have fun! Drink, Smoke, fuck around. This is not the uptight Tree Players Championship, this is Get Shorty!

There is a full service bar, a la cart food (outside of the lunch buffet if we hit 20 players), nice adirondack chairs around a couple fireplaces to hang around after it’s all finished.

They have a large putting course called the Humps n Bumps for $9 which could add some more after round fun!

So…what now? How do I sign up?

1. Sign up here:Unknown Golf
  2. Pay the tax man $15 deposit if you haven’t yet. Full payment expected due around 4/13
2 Likes

4/13 is here. Let’s get those balances paid. $105

1 Like

@rtinman13 @frederickIV @abefroman @drv4show @FireMarkFox @DumpyFlow89 @BrandonM @J.D.O @theLeemur @jtshelley42

stop the slacking it’s TAX DAY!

4 Likes

Sent!

1 Like

Paid!

1 Like