Get Shorty- 3's Greenville April 27 2024

Getting excited for Get Shorty! And on the CJ Cup weekend! Org’d by the BJ Cup winner! Lets F’n GO!

1 Like

For those not on the slack

I spoke with the course today and was able to get the Humps n Bumps included. It’s an 18 hole putting course so come early, play between loops, or stay late with more drinks!
I’ve added the roster w/ Handicaps to the Roost master google sheet, along with the individual hole handicaps. I took them from Unknown Golf, so please let me know if anything looks off. We will be doing 50% handicaps for the event.
I need to send in the groupings for the first loop tonight, so if you have preference for the first tee times (3:04, 3:12, 3:20, 3:28, 3:36) please let me know. Ideally you will all be there to heckle the first groups and not coming in hot!

4 Likes

Here is the first loop tee times/groups with your adjusted handicaps.

Reminder of format

• Loop 1 is 12 hole net stroke qualifier w/ top 8 advancing to Match Play
  • Lunch
  • Loop 2 starts around 6 with the 8 qualifiers playing 2 6 hole matches within their 4some to determine the 2 moving to the final
  • Loop 3 starts around 8:30 under the lights! 12 hole final match

3:04 Dustin Thomas 1 Tom Smith 9 Spencer Skiff +1 Todd Watkins 8
3:12 Robby Morrow 4 Jonathan Wade 1 Chris Beyer 5 Thomas Watkins 8
3:20 Matthew Clark 4 JD Ozmint0 Robbie Tinsley5 Micheal Bradley 3
3:28 Joseph Martini 6 Justin Shelley 4 Lee Madden 11 Fred Bonsack 2
3:36 Harry Jozefczyk 6 Keane Cruce N/A Michael Olivieri 3 David Moore 4

4 Likes

how would one get into the slack?

Thanks everyone for coming out!

First want to thank @FireMarkFox for donating the championship trophy and @smith for a bit extra $ allowing us to raise $368 for the Big Brother Big Sister of the Upstate!

Congratulations to @Trumpet15 for another win!

7 Likes