Escape The Rock - Bulle Rock - May 6, 2023

So stoked! Bulle Rock is such a fun track. Registration and venmo are in

1 Like

Looking forward to this… will be my first time playing a round in a competitive event… outside of a season long match play I do with my dad every year.

As far as competitive events go, this will be a great intro. Most of the folks signed up have been to an event or two before, and I think they can confirm that people are competitive without taking things too seriously. Number one priority is to have a good time and avoid slow play—we don’t need people taking 30 seconds to read a 2-footer.

4 Likes

I’m never worried about people taking things too seriously… i’ve played men’s slow pitch softball for years and that shit is crazy in terms of competitive personalities.

4 Likes

If it gets to where we need to fill some spots, let me know. I have a couple non-NLU friends who probably would join us for a fun day.

1 Like

signed up

1 Like

Just stumbled upon this as I started working on a project in Aberdeen for work. I’m hope to make this work on the front end or back end of one of my trips. Tentatively in.

1 Like

Signed up and sent funds. Hoping there’s still room.

1 Like

Hey folks! We’ve got a handful of spots left and will be finalizing numbers with the course at the end of next week. Grab a spot while you can!!

1 Like

Will we all be playing from the same set of tees or will “old guys” be able to play from white or white/green?

Define “old guys” :grinning:
Some of the “youngins” in the Hamsterdam Golf Club refer to us as “olds”. I wear that with pride as I watch their drives soar long and wide right.

2 Likes

You will be playing the tips!

2 Likes

“gold tee bandits” at our club. swoop in and take all your money

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how many people are on the waitlist?
Just put my name down as this is only event withing 4 hours of where I live haha
Thanks

1 Like

We actually have about 10 spots left at the moment! GolfGenius just holds you on the waitlist until I receive payment.

Perfect
Just got email with verification on a spot
Looking forward to it
Thanks for setting it up and handling

2 Likes

TBD but I believe we should be able to let folks pick their tees with Golf Genius.

1 Like

Registered and paid. First roost event and one of my favorite courses. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Can anyone point me where to create a golf genius login? Hoping I can get in as I got off the waitlist from my wife & all systems go to play at the rock…

good speed,
Zack

1 Like

Is the event full? I signed up for the waitlist on GolfGenius and paid via venmo to the account in the email I received on Sunday night 4/16 but haven’t heard anything about whether I’m registered. I’m new to this, so thanks for any clarification folks can provide.

1 Like