DMV Fall Classic: Charity Donation Details Posted

I REALLY would like to come. I put “Depends on the Date” but thinking it’s unlikely. I have a golf trip the weekend of Oct. 3rd, and a baby who will be 3 1/2 months old. And coming from NJ, but grew up in FFX County and always like an excuse to get back. My wife is great and accommodating of my golf but this might be pushing it.

FOMO is already very real for me on this one. A shame since I have a set of Hogan Directors and Ping Eye 2 woods I bought because I have so self control but haven’t seen the course yet.

I have an eye 2 1 iron myself that was supposed to be a driving iron project but instead sits idle with 134 other old clubs in the basement

1 Like

Some guys don’t want their wives coming to their basement for fear of finding contraband. For me it’s so she doesn’t see the golf clubs I’m hoarding.

Edit: like my Ti Bubble 2-iron that I will NEVER do anything with but picked up for free so why would I get rid of it

2 Likes

Fortunately for me this one was once used my dad originally so it was free (the shaft I bought for it and never installed, no so much)

I did tell me wife if I come to this outing, which I am allowed if its in sept, that I needed to buy a new driver…still seeing the iphone dots thing cuz shes currently typing

This is fantastic, thank you @RobertHunter - happy to help with the overhead work anyway I can. Also just brought these down from my parents garage, perfect timing.

5 Likes

I guess I need to drive to my parents place and get my grandfathers blades…he was a 1, I’m a 15. I don’t know what’s gonna happen, but it’s gonna be fun to find out

2 Likes

@RobertHunter trying to schedule an event the same week i just told him i would be out of town playing Sand Valley has to be a sign I suck as a playing partner…

1 Like

ah fuck! I’m sorry, I thought that was earlier in September. you definitely don’t suck as a playing partner, otherwise I probably wouldn’t play with you all the time haha

I can provide a multi generational set of irons and woods for all to enjoy…and even a golden goose for those who need a little magic on the short grass.

3 Likes

Game on!

4 Likes

I guess it’s time to hit up goodwill.

1 Like

Gave em a cleaning :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Ready:

10 Likes

ALL the way in on this.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some news to share with you tomorrow. In the meantime, I encourage you all to study up on your golf history.

8 Likes

My bag is ready to go:

5 Likes

Ohhhhh boy, we like that. Lmk if I can help if any way.

Obligatory I’m ready pic:

4 Likes

After seeing all these vintage clubs, the odds of me buying some just for this are very high

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like