Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

before align grips were a thing…… we used to cut wire hangers and tape them onto the shaft and then grip them.

if it was on crooked….no bueno.

8 Likes

https://www.golfworks.com/the-golfworks-grip-rib-pack/p/gw0017/

Make all the necessary jokes

1 Like

wow they’re ribbed and make your hands go numb? what a time to be alive

10 Likes

There will be other mountaintops, my friend!

And some other mumbling afterthought comment about only getting fed when you’re down in the valley… something sthng…

1 Like

Ready to go.

10 Likes

Costco pack seems about right for 1 weekend.

5 Likes

Willing to share haha.

3 Likes

How the hell am I supposed to live up to this? I am just trying to get some action in here and it looks like I sort of succceeded!

1 Like

I might swap putters for this, too. Why? Because one is Browns colors and it feels like a crime not to bring it to Cincy.

Gonna be a wild few days of me just having no clue. Add in the “a lot of shots from 100 and in” at Avon and I’m probably going to shoot a billion everywhere.

Can’t wait, baby.

6 Likes

When is the raffle?..I dont feel like searching for the answer

1 Like

4 Likes

Tomorrow evening live on Zoom. 8 pm est I believe

3 Likes

As excited as I am to here about some fairly major equipment changes, the fresh putter/hot putter possibly is a bit crazy. The ol catch lightning in a bottle trick, very crafty move fella

1 Like

I can assure you that almost nothing I do will work. But I’m excited as hell to try.

1 Like

@papateeps i was thinking today, what’s the page limit on this book bet?

Doing my own research on cocktails tonight. Can confirm Negronis are delicious.

Are there any liquors or fruits Cincinnati is famous for? I’m dying to make a drink called The cincinnatigroni but don’t know what it would be lol. They’re already very red so I would argue that makes them Cincinnati themed by default, but I suppose I could add an additional twist

4 Likes

Goetta is a fruit down here

15 Likes

Shout out to his family.

8 Likes

This reply does not have enough likes.

2 Likes

Woah, there. Guess I’m out- PayPal transfer still expected November 3.