Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

Don’t come at my state like that… duel

2 Likes

I remember a while ago people who ran out of likes would reply with a gigantic heart image to show they liked a post.

I’m going to do the opposite of that. There’s no dislike button so let this image of Ty Cobb be my dislike:

12 Likes

My scripting is ready for soda apparel

12 Likes

I’ll join this team.

2 Likes

sign up sheet has been updated with soda/pop preference. the front office will use this information as needed. wild cherry pepsi is nothing more than an off-brand roy rogers.

3 Likes

This duel is going to be bloody.

5 Likes

Sounds like an opportune time for blades

4 Likes

It’s always an opportune time for blades!

4 Likes

really hope you can get off the waitlist

12 Likes

I’ve just been refreshing this page 90 times a day waiting to see my confirmation.

2 Likes

I thought @jscore booked his trip to JAX and this was a done deal

2 Likes

It hasn’t been confirmed, man.

2 Likes

Speaking of waitlist, I think I’m like 4th in line to volunteer to give up my golf spot for you to be there…so like, just be there

5 Likes

I already bought my plane ticket. I’ll be there with my face painted and Wild Cherry Pepsi hat.

4 Likes

He’s playing both sides of the coin currently.

Is the NIT in jax even a set in stone thing yet? I got an invite but haven’t heard anything. I can see the schedule the NLU guys put up in another thread for nit qualis but that’s it.

1 Like

Gonna need you to get your invited ass outta here

4 Likes

My spot as 24th alternate is now for sale. I will start the auction at 1 cheese coney (skyline) and 2 mr. pibbs.

3 Likes

Does that mean Cheerwine is a name brand Roy Rogers?

(someone please flag @almostscratchonce 's comment, the non nested apparently have been handcuffed)