Charity Raffle for 2023 NLU Texas Cup, May 9th, 2023, 8pm Central

Just let me know half the shipping cost when you ship and I’ll Venmo it on over.

3 Likes

@papateeps an @BallFirstContact there’s been a lot going on lately, so please just confirm one more time. What did you guys decide to do with your final two raffle selections?

Shipping tomorrow are raffle items for @Wnf08a @dmmcgaha @dbfoster58 @RBGambler and @jsteve15

2 Likes

@carrdaddy also going out tomorrow!

@lonestarguido need your shipping details … send me a DM here please?

update … @lonestarguido @carrdaddy @dmmcgaha @RBGambler @dbfoster58 @jsteve15 @Wnf08a all shipped today.

@ajsHTX got your label printed, should ship tomorrow. @meathaus got a box, should ship tomorrow unless you want me to hold it.

6 Likes

You can ship it tomorrow.

1 Like

@BallFirstContact you tell me what you wanna do

Take the journals

1 Like

Journal away, sending DM!

1 Like

@ajsHTX and @meathaus dropped yours off yesterday.

@papateeps will send the journals today. @Insulin_And_Bogeys and @RobRosson y’all send me a WA note with your address, got yours packed and ready. Then have hand deliveries to @randy.elliott and @Sampsonite and the raffle items I have will be fully discharged.

4 Likes

Got @Insulin_And_Bogeys shipped. @papateeps yours is packed and labeled, should ship tomorrow.

@RobRosson can you send me an address por-favor? Yours is the LAST ONE in my office!

1 Like

bump to everyone in this @here … tickets for 2024 raffle are now available, and we’ve got better stuff than previous years! Come buy tickets! Tell your fellow roost members!