Charity Raffle for 2021 Sweltering Swamp Invitational (June 25th draw date)

Alright all, with the drawing coming up a week from tomorrow night, here’s some (mostly stock) photos of the items up for raffle.

7 Likes

Sent some funds

4 Likes

Sent a few bucks on Venmo!

3 Likes

@Schikolas Just sent $$$ via Venmo

2 Likes

Paypal’d.

1 Like

Will the raffle results be posted in this thread similar to some of the other raffles this year?

1 Like

Similarly, I just realized the draw date is on Friday. I assume we don’t have to be present to win?

(Unless we’re going to do it during work hours because I dont really want to work on a Friday anyways)

1 Like

In the past you want to be present, as you get to pick what prize you want based on what is left available. If you aren’t here, you miss your chance to pick something you want and are left with whatever didn’t get picked.

1 Like

I know that is how other raffles go, didn’t know if this one was going the same.

1 Like

7pm ET will be the draw time on Friday and you’ll need to be on the Refuge or Refuge-adjacent to claim you prize. Using a 3-minute call time, much like previous raffles, and winners who will be present day of the event will get their prizes that day unless they’re coming from another party.

We’re just shy of $600 donated!!! Expecting to easily hit $1000 with day-of donations from the closest-to-the-pin and longest drive contests!

7 Likes

Expect another purchase of tickets from me this evening. (My 3rd. Haha.)

Good stuff my man. I wish I could be there for the event. I’ll actually be in Daytona on July 1st.

2 Likes

I am going to be shit canned in Pinehurst when this happens

3 Likes

Titleist Japan 3 Wood Headcover has been added to the list of prizes from @Big_RanDeer. What a dude!

Edit. and a TBC hat from our favorite Srixon player, @jtshelley42

3 Likes

Venmo Sent

1 Like

I just wanna set expectations early. I may not be available for 100 gifs today I have parental duties to attend to. My son is obsessed with tow trucks and my town is having a tractor pull event that overlaps with the raffle. I know, I know. You are all devastated but please remember that the youth is our future.

5 Likes

Reading this makes me want to vomit.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Last call for raffle tickets before starting this at 7pm ET.

Otherwise, numbers and everything are ready to go. We’re going to have a few minutes for each winner to claim their prize. Standard one prize per winner.

3 Likes

Shit. I got time to buy 5 more?

1 Like

Currently grinding on the range, unfortunately first chance I’ve had to practice for weeks. I’ll be doing my best to monitor the situation here. However, if I somehow win something and miss my time, I would like to nominate my gui @Big_RanDeer to choose for me. LFG!

2 Likes