CANCELED :( Lake City Jamboree, Couer d’Alene, ID, July 17-19

I may rewatch the Great Gatsby remake tonight because of all these GIFs.

1 Like

Was just about to ask how Mrs. Cad feels about this. Now we know.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This conveniently occurs during my trip to Glacier NP. May have to bring the clubs camping.

5 Likes

Just a 2/3 hour drive…

What’s the status of this event?

1 Like

Only way to get an invite now is to make a 6 figure donation to Cad’s Presidential Campaign or contribute to his Scottish real estate Ponzi scheme

3 Likes

Lol, still hanging onto hope for this

1 Like

Bump bump!

Been discussing with @The_Cad_Says over the last few weeks and, tentatively, status is still a go for this event and course schedule!

Living situations will need to change in consideration of some folks, which basically means your lodging is now up to you. Plan to follow social distancing guidance from local officials but as of now we should still be able to get our tournament in and enjoy beautiful Couer d’Alene!

I’ll plan to set up another roll call/interest poll next week to see how people are feeling.

(totally understand its easier for me to say this as I will just be driving over)

edit - 69th post for the update?? nice

1 Like

A few months later and here we are folks! As I said above, we are still planning on the weekend of golf and a fun social schedule based on current health office guidance, The Shut goes on! If you’re still inclined,

Here is a sign in sheet so I have an idea of how many tee times to get for us - Roll Call

For lodging options, after consulting our gracious host, here are a few options,

$$$ budget, The Resort

$$ budget, Templin’s

Staying at Templin’s or really anywhere downtown CDA (as you can access river slips) will give @The_Cad_Says a chance to pick you up via boat on our way to play, which promises to be incredible :sailboat: :sailboat::sailboat:

I’ll be ping’ing folks in a separate post who expressed interest in the first poll, just to give y’all a heads up. Newcomers, lurkers, and friends I haven’t met yet, please come out and get involved! The PNW RACDG has a ton of fun and would love to see you out here. Let me know if you have questions or ideas!

1 Like

What’s up @Snellspace, @inchmarlo, @Craigstands, @Sarah, @Zocco, @I_have_the_yips (current PNW RACDG Champ), @ty1x, @rabsie, @BKarre

What’s up @lazyjk, @MrVinegar206, @MarkInVictoria, @topflitetopper, @jluke, @sgraham88, @Cohiba_Escobedo

Uh, Capt. David, sir, we need access to the sign-up sheet

Edit: All good now

1 Like

Still interested, though with the border now closed through June 21, will need to continue to monitor the situation.

2 Likes

My bad!

1 Like

Still in the game here.

1 Like

I know what you’re thinking

But David, I’m a little hesitant to confirm for a new city I haven’t really been to. I wish there was a way to better understand the actual layout of the place. Ya know, like get my bearings

Don’t worry, we got you.

1 The CDA Resort / Downtown
2 The CDA Golf Course
3 Casa de @The_Cad_Says
4 Templins
5 Who could possibly say??
6 Circling Raven
7 The Links

1 Like

100% same situation

2 Likes

Not the hero we deserve, but the one we need

I like to reserve things around 30 days out, so let’s see what happens. If it has to be moved, I am flexible.

1 Like