CANCELED :( Lake City Jamboree, Couer d’Alene, ID, July 17-19

I have reached no conclusion, and will not do so until all the facts are known. Balls and strikes.

1 Like

I will leave the fancy stuff to @Sarah and her respectable, educated counterparts on our esteemed Supreme Court. I’m just trying to play golf with my friends #athletenotalawyer

1 Like

A putin-esque president who can’t handle a simple exchange of views/juleps that don’t match his own is no president of mine.

3 Likes

Frankly I’m astounded that anyone thinks the PNW doing its own thing in a “Fuck you, I’ll start my own golfering theme park. With blackjack. And hookers.” way is even remotely a shock. They’re barely in the union.

Is federal law even recognised in the state of Idaho? :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

PS. I’m looking forward to welcoming you all to my family home. Please don’t destroy it.

And there is a guest dock if anyone wants to trailer in a boat. Arriving to the course by boat for The Shut may well be the highlight of the entire golfing year.

5 Likes

3C21AADF00000578-0-image-a-1_1484430138630

3 Likes

I have a cousin in Sandpoint. When she got married we stayed at the CDA Resort right there on the lake.

Nice place.

1 Like

Slandering President @aannddyy00 is not needed in this time of crisis. We are a community of few rules, chief among them of course being “Use your best judgment, and don’t be a scumbag.” Only time and a fair and just trial will tell whether that rule has been violated.

It is true that all Refugees should be encouraged to commune with one another and golf as frequently as possible. But does planning a large-scale, multi-day event on the same weekend as a duel, months in the making, threaten to cannibalize participation in that event? Could it have been planned for one of the other approximately 51 other weekends (not a math guy) of the year? Were the Nebraska planners consulted? These are all questions that must be answered before any verdict of scumbaggery would be handed down.

In other words, change the date so I can attend, scoundrels.

2 Likes

Any truth to the rumors that Tara Reid might be spending the weekend to serve as a hostess for your guests?

1 Like

1 Like

Also cue the gambling

3 Likes

The date is my doing.

We have a comp for the GB&I chapter on the 11th July that I have to be at, so I can’t make it out to Idaho until the 13th or 14th at the earliest. And the week after my wife and son arrive so I don’t want you scumbags around. I have a holiday to do. :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I think Tara more likely to drink the drinks trolley than serve from it.

1 Like

That’s what we were hoping for. Can’t wait to see the Pebble Beach piece up close.

1 Like

Please note that hookers are not provided.

1 Like

Okay, Mom.

So hookers might be provided…?

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like