Big Cedar - Refugee Meetup - Official Thread- In Memoriam to all Trees - Part Deux (coming 2022?)

Well now that our Disney trip is being cancelled(really bummed about this in reality)… maybe I can talk my wife into this…

Good luck! Sucks about Disney… we don’t mind being “Plan B” :slight_smile:

Not getting my hopes up, daughters 1st birthday, wedding anniversary, other daughters 7th birthday all sandwiched sooooo pretty tough scene…

I grew up in Mid Mo. Heading to a bachelor party at Big Cedar in August. Is Payne’s valley going to have all 18 done by October?

Sounds like “Birthday Party in Branson!”

Hi @ubjokin23 - do you have any updates to share on Paynes Valley?

Looking like the full course opening will be in September. Currently, Preview Play lasts through August 23.

2 Likes

Hi all -
I’m noodling on some merch ideas. I know there are far more creative and talented folks than I out there (namely @jkjod - who crafted up the “wayward bass”). But I thought I’d get the ball rolling with the following. Its an homage to book “The Last Stand of Payne Stewart” and the idea that we are the last chance qualifier for the NIT - obviously leveraging the Bass Pro Logo… I’m not an artsy gui, so you are not going to hurt my feelings with feedback, or grenades lobbed my way…

5 Likes

At the very least I love puns so the name is :100:

2 Likes

Ozark National is dialed right now

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself…

1 Like

All the courses there are in top shape. Played the Branson Invitational this past weekend and Buffalo Ridge is immaculate.

5 Likes

I heard the Missouri Am at Ozark National was absolutely PEYUR too.

1 Like

@avess looks like that spot is open for you

Looking like I’m out. A/C went out yesterday and the estimate is not golf trip friendly.

4 Likes

It should be cool enough by October that the A/C in your house isn’t necessary.

8 Likes

Hey guys. . . when do you need to know about definates? Working in a nursing home in alabama so it’s kinda crazy. The home doesn’t have covid but travel restrictions for pto are crazy right now especially out of state. As of right now I probably won’t be able to go but restrictions could change by then.

There’s no immediate rush as there’s no $ down yet. Soon though we’ll need to start figuring out housing (which I’m assuming no more than 6-8 per house), so its probably at that point we’ll need firmer confirmations. @mbrittain88 - if the restrictions do relax, is it safe to assume the shared houses are a no go?

Side note on the houses - I have made contact with 6 property managers to help us procure the accommodations we’ll need when we are ready.

Correct, I would need to get my own place.

Booked my flight! Delta running a super good deal into Springfield for less than $200. Ended up using points and getting it for <$40 with insurance.

3 Likes