I have never been prouder or happier.
Lol @ the core values. Perfection.
If you sell some T-shirts or hats to raise money for a green mower, I would love to #getinvolved

SGB = Some Guys Backyard
Our National Membership strategy is working well. We have attracted members from Chicago, Illinois to wherever @scuff is from. The vision of a National Membership is becoming a reality.
Thanks @HighNRight for your contribution to the club. Proud to have you as a Lifetime National Member.
Gotta have the Cherry Red Barn incorporated in the logo. It’s iconic.
This guy is good.
Cincinnati, OH! You are killing it with the national memberships!
Certainly lives under par.

Very golf hipster chique. Throw that on the back of a shirt for the inaugural refuge competition.
Heard you guys like stickers. Boom! They’re coming. Soon. A VERY limited run of 10. Nine stickers will be available to founding members. I get the first. 

I can’t wait to put this on my laptop #millennial
edit: for some reason I mentally read it as “Bro Creek National”
I assume the initiation fee is a shotgunned beer?
I was watching the newest “Adventures in Golf” this morning and thought of another guy who built a golf course in his backyard. Now I 100% need @sundaybag to wear a wrestling mask and drive around in a golf cart while we hack it up around BCN.
Absolutely correct on the initiation fee.
Pronounced “Bruff” which is a disservice to that name if I’m being honest.





