Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

That makes sense, will look great too. Will the tree at the top of the hill remain?

No way Jose. Majority of the trees you see in this video have been/will be cleared out. We are keeping the big one on the far right and thatā€™s about it. That one greyish tree that remains right in the middle of the Redan slope is going to be a pain in the ass to take down. Gotta stand on the slope with nowhere really to run once it is ready to fall. Luckily, the tree is leaning hard in the direction we want it to fall.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize you were already a stick, but MAN OH MAN what a short course like this does for a personā€™s wedge game

3 Likes

Amen. Should have every shot 125 and in. Fall right, fall left, high, low. Every shot is there within the design.

5 Likes

#shotvalues

1 Like

Think we need to get @sundaybag involved in the Masters par 3 contest somehow. Would wager on.

Soon to be the deadliest scramble partner around. Just get him into wedge distance and count your winnings.

I can dig that. Though most scramble partners like having me for length off the tee, Iā€™ve been known to wedge it at times. Hopefully that will only double down next year.

Have the bags of zoysia seed arrived from Germany?
Signed, #366

oops

No German Zoysia pallets yet.

ā€œAt least we sent BCN the pallets of sod. Zoysia for shade. Bluegrass for sunny areasā€ - Hitler

4 Likes

Just got your email with a link to that video. Chills. Literal chills.
Also, the green renderings look amazing! Really helps me visualize the shots.
Onward.

Letā€™s get after it

17 Likes

My friend/boss just watched the video.

• Loves the TD signal at the :024 mark
  • Admires your Photoshop skills
  • Called you charlatans (in a good way)
  • Would like to be considered for membership
3 Likes

Is blading a wedge into an unsuspecting driverā€™s windshield on the road hole grounds for membership revocation?

2 Likes

Letā€™s goooooo!

Exceeding all expectations. See you guys in May.

signed,

Awesome. Glad we didnā€™t screw it up too bad. We got some incredible artwork done by Josh Bills showing the visuals for all the hole. There is a hole by hole in our February Newsletter. Also further info on our GoFundMe page and an awesome member note from @japolo1987

Here is the link:
https://mailchi.mp/0b3ef84fe813/too-late-to-lay-up-now-258687

4 Likes

Dear @sundaybag,
What happens when this becomes the first thread to reach 1,000 comments?

1 Like

I am also wondering, and registering 999. @sundaybag deserves to be the 1k.

2 Likes

I guess we will find out. Maybe the NLU fellas will finally make a comment on this whole thing.

Edit: nothing happened

13 Likes