Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

It is a national club, hence the word being in the name.

2 Likes

If anything it should be ā€œInternationalā€ since some of the Refugees who may join arenā€™t American.

3 Likes

That idea came to mind for sureā€¦ we could have an alternate logo/name dedicated to the international membership

1 Like

we should work out some reciprocal privileges with Beverlyā€™s Hills

https://twitter.com/FriedEggsGolf

or at least offer a membership to Randy

(for those who do not know of Fried Eggs (not to be confused with ā€œtheFriedEggā€), it is a guy in Indiana with a home-made backyard course, with a real green who does comedy golf videos)

1 Like

Yeah his set up is pretty cool. 1 seriously legit green and tee boxes all around the pond that fronts the green. They did an awesome job. They do have some big advantages that allows them to maintain that green - specifically an older gentleman who maintains the green and doesnā€™t seem to leave the property all that much. Itā€™s crazy how much they have learned in just two years. Excited to learn just as much if not more!

Down to give Randy a membership.

2 Likes

Then it stinks. No further discussion needed.

2 Likes

Should be the same logo but with the barn tartan plaid instead of all red.

Would that be too good though?

I need to see a mock up of this ASAP.

1 Like

Something great about the simplicity of the red barn that helps bring the whole thing together. Or are we trying to look like IJP Designs decorated the barn in 2007?

What do you guys think about an alternate logo without the Brough Creek National under it. Was thinking for hat patches and golf polos.

4 Likes

actually like it better.

if you donā€™t know what it is without the Brough Creek National, than you just donā€™t get it.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. I think they can play in the same world, but there should definitely be gear that requires you to be in the know to get it.

Hereā€™s my opinion - You can use this, but this is a new brand and if you want to grow it to include everyone, you should keep the name.

3 Likes

This is exactly what @DroppingDeuces thinks as well. You PR and branding folks stick together. Love it.

Massive shout to @LJP, @Clarkebar, and @japolo1987 for their donations to the BCN build. @LJP is sending over a lawn roller that will help fix imperfections in the turf and help smooth and shape greens before seed. @Clarkebar is helping out with the seed and greens mower fund - this is where all merch proceeds will likely end up as it is so critical. @japolo1987 is hooking it up with some of his used equipment - 200ft of corrugated drainage piping for the irrigation system, a few bales of hay for sloped areas that we are seeding, and is letting us borrow a few moles traps which is uber critical.

If you guys havenā€™t had the chance, check out the Track the Build page and the Needs Guide on our website.

7 Likes

I found your gopher guy.

2 Likes

It cracks me up that we are dealing with the same things as Carl. Also had a lot of the same emotions he has had when chasing em.

2 Likes

Just an FYI, talked with my mole guy, aka my old man, about it. He also suggested using some supplemental extermination methods, which Iā€™ll include in the gift basket. Heā€™s gone full Carl on these critters before and has a particular set of skills, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

1 Like

Have you reached out to Gary Woodland to get some alumni love from a beaker on tour?