Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

Notably, this duel will represent the first national Refuge event held at a location with an average high temperature above 55 degrees on the scheduled date.

10 Likes

A fine point sir. I would also like to point out the potential for Friday to look like this:

9 Likes

Or anywhere else less than five hours on a train from DC would be nice

1 Like

Nearly 100 posts in and thereā€™s STILL no mention of burying the loserā€™s body in the basement of the Alamo?

Iā€™m disappointed.

2 Likes

Saturday has the potential to look like this:

1 Like

there was a mention of dumping a body in the river though

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to bury @holeout in the Alamo. Not golf-related, though.

5 Likes

Feels like until we have a theme, a second theme, a logo and a couple revisions this is all still highly speculative, right?

3 Likes

No. Plane tickets have been booked, negotiations with courses are in process. Itā€™s happening.

3 Likes

yeah sure whatever but do we have a logo

1 Like

This is not speculative sir. Flights have been booked, spouses made aware, and honor will be defended. Additional details are being held out of respect for the Southern Shootout taking place this weekend.

**GHIMs are being updatedā€¦shout out @Taylorda::

1 Like

Yes, @alexshreffā€™s command of San Antonio geography after a mere 4 days in the city has me suspicious of his role in all this.

4 Likes

And as discussed, I have submitted fingerprints and a background check application to NICS to have my 4-hybrid registered in accordance with the National Firearms Act.

1 Like

@alexshreff is Keyser Sƶze

2 Likes

Such a fool. Everyone knows the best weapons are never registered with the government. Thatā€™s what the Texans fought for at the Alamo for Godā€™s sake!

4 Likes

Donā€™t make me love you, bro.

2 Likes

There is so much imagery for @Bullseye to work with. The Alamo building, a line in the sand, a coonskin hat, a Bowie knife, the Yellow Rose of Texas (if weā€™re getting into some spycraft here).

2 Likes

I should be in for this, checking dates. Briggs ranch is awesome, its a faz so not particularly woke but in incredible shape and thereā€™s never any traffic. Played on a saturday out there a month or so ago and saw 2-3 other groups playing.

2 Likes

Geez, been checked out of here for the past week or so due to finals. Things are moving very quickly on the Refuge. @Lazstradamus definitely interested, have to see how things pan out closer to Feb.

Brutalbaum apologizes for the mistake and regrets the faux pas of suggesting any shine be stolen from this weekendā€™s upcoming Shootout

1 Like