Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

I voted on the fence leaning out, but I might be changing that to on the fence leaning in. I might actually be able to get a flight under $500 with only one layover.

4 Likes

@BaxterMSP is going to be brought to justice. Texas style.

2 Likes

Youve been named as the Captain of Team Davy Crockett.

1 Like

If I don’t find a way to work in SA on Friday, I’d be happy to carpool with you.

1 Like

There is a duel/golf extravaganza taking place on Feb. 22nd in the San Antonio area, course yet to be confirmed. Your attendance is requested to ensure all players stay on topic throughout the day.

1 Like

We’re hopping on a Vonlane to San Antonio in February to play a restored Golden Age course and eat our weight in Rudy’s

Did he post another thread about Jones golf bags black Friday sale?

1 Like

Speak for ur own damn self. Gonna try and make this

1 Like

native texans must wear coon skin hats, or i’m not coming

1 Like

There is an armistice between Texas and Tennessee that dictates neither of us are allowed to lay exclusive claim to Mr. Crockett.

3 Likes

If it influences anyone, we can really put to the test our numerous taco discussions on The Refuge in SA.

we can hit all of these in a weekend, right

Fine then. Its the Jim Bowie Division

street views or gtfo

I will throw a strong, strong rec for Taquitos West Ave.

Can we schedule an event in Philly so we can try all the cheesesteaks and then argue about them? Also one in Buffalo so we can do the same about wings?

3 Likes

All the runzas in nebraska are the same.

1 Like

I was thinking of going to Florida in February, but I would rather hang out with you sickos instead.

Also Happy #WineWednesday!

3 Likes

As these?

4 Likes

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-max-1mb

3 Likes