Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

Played with him Saturday and can confirm.

2 Likes

Riding high after a great weekend in San Antonion? Check us out! We’re a small shop.

ATL Southern SweatOut - Aug 22 - Fields GC

2 Likes

I’ll have to go to more of these events just to embarrass @anon26814599 with his own clubs

8 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuuck…was really hoping this footage would be lost on the internets.

8 Likes

Great work, my guy!

2 Likes

Update (1220ET): US stocks took another leg lower, falling to their lowest levels of the session with the Dow down 1,000 points, following the latest headlines out of the CDC confirming 39 cases of the virus have been detected among the rest of the ~300 individuals from the ‘Diamond Princess’.

The CDC reportedly opposed the State Department’s decision to allow 14 individuals who were confirmed to be infected to travel on the evac flight after their cases were confirmed just before takeoff, thanks to one of the many botched, drop-the-ball moments attributed to Japanese health officials.

This is exactly what they warned about: In addition to the 14 people who were already infected, it appears another 25 were infected on the flight back - where the sick individuals were separated by the rest using duct tape and a thin tarp-like sheet.

That brings total US cases to 53.

Meanwhile, the CD isolated 14 cases outside those who caught the virus aboard the DP.

• U.S. CDC SAYS 14 CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19 AS OF FEB. 24, 39 CASES AMONG THOSE REPATRIATED TO U.S.

Six of these cases are believed to be in San Antonio, according to local press reports.

1 Like

If any of these cases were at the Lonesome Rose Friday night, I’m done for…

3 Likes

Sick!

1 Like

I’ve found if you lean it against a white wall about 3 ft in front of your easel with a light on the right side at about 45 degrees it is the best for drawing. A good quality 3b pencil also helps.

10 Likes

The coronavirus patients are part of the group evacuated from the cruise ship and have been in quarantine at Lackland the whole time. Don’t worry.

3 Likes

If I get any flack for working from home today I am 100% going to be like “yo do you want coronavirus damn”

6 Likes

“Yeah…so I spent the weekend in San Antonio and drank a bunch of random beers left on the bar. I could have coronavirus. So, I need to work from home for the next month.”

5 Likes

Already work from home full time. My wife is going to be SUPER PISSED when I give her coronavirus.

13 Likes

Going through LAX…definitely getting Coronavirus

3 Likes

I feel a Coronavirus meetup coming on. We all need to be quarantined at Bandon for a month.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Now we need a local to start arguing with me. How do you say Duel in Chinese?

Um hello, have we discussed @anon47037505 recall putt that he double-dunked !?!

4 Likes

Idk but this probably works worldwide.

3 Likes

That was the moment I called time of death.

6 Likes