ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Did it? Or just the random coincidence of all of us in this stupid fucking simulation?

Sorry, I’m very happy that grandma is okay, but some other shit is going on and I’m a bit dark today. Hoping to make Streamsong and get ejected by the course. Or play well. But either way I’ll have fun if I’m there!

2 Likes

I was being sarcastic. Very glad things are looking up, nonetheless.

3 Likes

I know you were, and I’m being a bit of an asshole :slight_smile: sorry man, I do appreciate all the support from folks today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s officially streamsong week

18 Likes

I can tell because I just played my worst round in about 12 months.

5 Likes

Raffle is closing in the coming days, get your tickets if you haven’t!

NLU Shop Credit has been added to the already epic prize list

7 Likes

Epic prize list for said raffle

7 Likes

Have a blast. Its a great place.

3 Likes

Bumping this. There is a sign up tab in the event Sheet with Venmo details listed.

3 Likes

Has the conference link been sent out yet or does that later?

It’ll go out Wednesday, I’ll email it and post it in the raffle thread.

1 Like

I pasted the tee times into the first tab of the spreadsheet for easy access. Believe they are the most up to date version.

3 Likes

Today is the last day to purchase tickets for the raffle

updated final prize list

2 Likes

Florida peeps, how should I interpret the forecast this weekend? Is it more of a shower rolling through here or there or potentially legit rain?

1 Like

It’s just Streamsong finding yet another way to shit on @Big_RanDeer

3 Likes

Does anyone know how easy everything is to get to at the resort? Guessing they have shuttles to the courses?

1 Like

super easy, shuttles run constantly

1 Like

Truth

He didnt pay for the “good weather package”.

6 Likes

The link for the raffle drawing went out in an email to all of those who entered. I will post that link in the raffle thread this evening as well. Thank you to everyone that bought tickets we raised $3230 for the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.

Thank you all so much!

6 Likes