ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Added a Thurs tee time to the Thursday golf tab for Club Renaissance.

2 Likes

link is no longer valid?

Try this one

im in! thx.

1 Like

The First Flight boys will be dressed to the nines at Streamsong! @RDUgolfer @Smidler

3 Likes

I added @RDUgolfer amd myself to your tee time on the sheet. Do you have the full 4 some reserved, or do we need to contact the course to add ourselves?

2 Likes

first come, first serve…

but I did go ahead an book another 4 slots for 2:12

Stealing this from the Bandon thread but in honor of being one week away…

2 Likes

Friendly reminder for anyone playing with @noles1800 at Club Renni they do not have a driving range. Their sister course Sandpiper has one (you have to drive past it on the way to Club Renaissance) which is about 1-4 minutes away depending on how many senior citizens lives you want to endanger!

Also I will shake anyone’s hand, who plays, if they hit the condos on the right of hole 9. That is my preferred line off the tee.

1 Like

@OliveLoaf any chance for a cooling breeze and this event isn’t on the surface of the sun?

3 Likes

There is a non-zero chance that I’m going to be a very late cancellation, my wife’s grandma had two strokes this morning and we are trying to figure out whether she needs to fly to Vermont to provide care. Watch this space… :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Sending good vibes to you and your wife. Strokes are scary and no fun. My grandmother had a number and my mom had one this spring.

3 Likes

Thanks, Doc, and sorry about your mom…. As much as I reaaaaaallllly need this trip, family gotta come first. (Or whatever Toretto might say)

5 Likes

Thanks. Luckily it was the type that doesn’t lead to any lasting damage so she is back to her normal self. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

2 Likes

Good to hear, lots of good vibes @hannajb8

2 Likes

Best wishes and positive vibes to your family :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this, hoping for a quick recovery

2 Likes

Grandma is back home, seems alert and ok. Fingers crossed she stays good next few days…

11 Likes

Ts & Ps actually worked! Keep at it boys!

2 Likes