ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

when is the raffle? time wise

ah yes, per your previous email haha

8pm est

3 Likes

Motion to use Google meets….

1 Like

sorry man, teams stays

Thank you everyone that participated in the raffle last night if you donated a prize please coordinate with your prize winners to get them their items, especially if you need to ship something.

I’ll be contacting people that won an item I’ve donated not attending the event for their shipping address

2 Likes

@Big_RanDeer you’re the man - @Nsandila @P-Funk @jtshelley42 let me know if you’re coming to Streamsong or send me your address and I’ll ship it out

3 Likes

Great job @Big_RanDeer!

@CMUgol4 - will gladly take those Stenson shades off you at Streamsong if you brought them along.

3 Likes

Is anybody playing the renaissance club this afternoon local and have an extra set of sticks I could borrow? My clubs didn’t make it from Denver today :expressionless:

1 Like

I hate that for my teammate!

Hate to see that…

I’ll throw them in the bag

2 Likes

Will be at Streamsong tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Clubs secured. What’s the format tomorrow?….and the rest of the weekend?

1 Like

Playing Format
Four-Ball Stroke Play Competition (Net Scoring) 95% of Handicap

You and your partner play your own golf balls on each hole. At the completion of each hole, the two of you select your lowest stroke total; that becomes your side’s official score. In stroke play, that score is added to your side’s total round score. The Rules of Golf do not specify a specific order of play for your side. You and your partner may play in any order you decide is best. One important point is that, if one of you can post a score, the other need not even finish the hole. Only one player must finish the hole for your side’s score to be official.

All dudes will be playing from the SILVER/BLACK COMBO on each course

All dudettes will be playing from the GOLD tees on each course

Scoring

Please exchange cards with the opposing team at the start of the round, as we pay homage to @Fluff and his complete respect for the game.

PLEASE RECORD GROSS SCORE ONLY USING THE SCORECARD THAT WAS PROVIDED TO YOU.
Even with the cards being marked on the holes you will pop, please only record your GROSS SCORE.

Confirm your scores immediately upon completion of your round and return them to the golf shop

The lowest 54-hole team total in relation to par will be crowned the Abandoned Dudes Classic Champions. In the event of a tie a scorecard playoff will be used to determine the winning team.

9 Likes

:pray:t3:Respect the game :raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes

Not to put this on you @Big_RanDeer but are we dotting our own scorecards? If so, is there a list of handicaps or are we going with honor system?

Streamsong is handling all of the scorecards/scoring

They’ll be printed and dotted, please record gross scores on the cards

2 Likes

And yes, we’re hitting cups.

7 Likes

Except when your partner is in for net birdie and your lying 7. Just pick the dang ball up!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I totally forgot I had organized some dinners under my name and had to back out of the event. I am going to confirm with the Bone Zone that the party is on for tonight and I imagine someone would probably be able to fill my slot.

1 Like