A thread for the Texas folks

So net? or straight up? From what tees?

Straight up
Blue

Awesome. Can’t wait to see it.

Yeah Pine Dunes is awesome, but it’s really fair if you play smart and stick to the fairways. Also, if you can move the ball from right to left it’s a big advantage out there.

4 Likes

Can I spend all of my likes on this… right to left is the shape shot out there

2 Likes

Fuck

Fuck

10 Likes

@RobertHunter you seeing this? Get that driving iron in the bag.

1 Like

excellent thank you

I’d like to see that sort of golf some time.

You won’t ever see it from me out there. I do tend to move it right to left…but it goes 75 yards straight and then abruptly turns left.

okay shit I need to go to the range

1 Like

bumping this one, come one come two

I just had a slot open for 9:30 at Pecan Hollow tomorrow (Saturday) if anyone wants to join.

Decently priced one off lessons in Dallas area?

Probably the greenest you’ll ever see Rawls at the end of May.

10 Likes

Wow that’s awesome. I never got to see it like in cough four cough years. Also glad that 3 green has recovered. It was always a trouble spot bc of how exposed it is.

Hey guis!

Taking a trip to San Diego in a few weeks, we have a few tracks already picked out but looking for some eateries.

Chill vibes and nice places to watch some sports.

Any suggestions?

If you can get on Rancho Santa Fe it’s well worth the effort.

1 Like

I misread your post; thought you were looking for course suggestions. I really liked Neighborhood for a beer/cocktail and great food. However I don’t recall there being any TVs in there to watch sports. It’s just outside the Gaslamp district.

Though I haven’t been, Toronado consistently has a great beer selection and decent food reviews.

There’s a decent contingent in the San Diego roll call thread.

A couple of my faves, but it also may depend on where you’re staying.

For breakfast/brunch, there’s a spot overlooking La Jolla Cove called Brockton Villa. Parking can be a mess up there and may want to consider reservations, but a patio spot up there is pretty damn nice and relaxing.

Fish tacos at South Beach in OB are great, and it has a good chill atmosphere, I think it has some areas with good TVs, but also some good bar/patio seating. Plus just walking around OB before or after can be fun, you’ve got the pier, the beach, and lots of chill bars with rooftops, weird shops, and places to grab ice cream all in a small area. Lots of burnout surfers, homeless folks, and wealthy yuppies mostly coexisting.

Downtown and especially Gaslamp area has a bunch of good spots to watch sports and all types of bars and restaurans, and it’s easy to bounce around from place to place on foot once you’re down there.

If you’re in the PB/MB area, The Mission is a great breakfast/lunch spot. I think it’s actually vegan, but as a full fledged carnivore, I love it.

1 Like