3BR 4.0 July 20 2024 10 AM - Pete Dye River Course - Blacksburg VA - sign ups open

Hope you get well soon. I’m in Florida so it is too hot for covid according to the locals.

Speaking of disease, my wife and I have both tested negative for covid, but I’m pretty sure she gave me the flu. I didn’t start feeling it until last night, so the rest of you are probably in the clear, but I’m going for a flu/covid test this afternoon, I’ll keep the group posted.

Get well soon @smidler. Will monitor the situation.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, hope you feel better soon.

So, follow up, I also have Covid. Not sure I’m ever going to trust the at home tests ever again. Smh.

HOLD the date, July 22 2023. 97% sure we’ll be back at the River Course

8 Likes

This level of planning is an inspiration.

2 Likes

I have 2 kids, 1 in HS 1 in diapers. I gotta lock my golf in EARLY.

Easy thing here is now I’ve had the 3BR on the same weekend every year so annual deal is much easier to pass.

2 Likes

What a great place to host this event, as long as no one brings outside alcohol and gets us kicked off. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Bro they were all over us this year about bringing stuff into the clubhouse…… I even got my Kroger brand cream soda confiscated

2 Likes

Oh that’s bad news for the mintbucket.

3 Likes

You, sir, have my attention—

1 Like

if I can help with any info or anything holler at me, I have already signed an agreement with the course and have 10 tee times reserved. We’ll be a go, and there will be golf all weekend long.

2 Likes

And Beales…alll the beeeeales

2 Likes

Man I ate dinner out at the brewery friday night and I thought of you and @Smidler and my wife said I golf too much

2 Likes

We found Beales on draft in Richmond and my wife got to relive the story of the first 3BR and my first Beales. It was good, but nothing compares to the draft at Ashley Plantation watching you murder the ball! Cannot wait to relive it in July!!!

1 Like

I mean you are welcome to come visit for a day or a weekend anytime you like brother.

1 Like

@JohnP So my wife shows up after a publix run with a 6 pack of tropical beer hug and I was instantly brought back to the turn of the 3BR 2.0. Cannot wait for this years!

2 Likes

We will have a cooler in the parking lot again with assorted IPAs

Motion to send me first off for the front, then have me join the final group at the turn so I can hand out delicious IPAs for all @country35

6 Likes

You are forever and always nominated as beer coordinator. We can toast to another losing season this fall in Blacksburg.

2 Likes